Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 04:52:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigarette Ash  (Read 27174 times)
puffy_frog

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »

If you have accompany someone to the cancer centre for treatment,and talk to the ppl there,you would discover that most smoker will get nose cancer but more of their spouse get lung cancer.
My point is, please light up away from others,especially the young childrens,yours or someone else.
If you are there first,I will give you a wide berth.
Just don't pollute the lift early in the morning.

"please light up away from others"
most smokers are doing so all these while..
those who doesn't are the minority few.

and i fully agreed with the last line. No smoking should be done inside lift. Air is pretty stagnant inside, and it is definitely not an enjoyable experience to walk into a lift filled with smoke or ciggy smell early in the morning.... even for a smoker.

Advertisement

SnapSnap

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 11:32:21 PM »

Lets take a balanced view... not all smokers are inconsiderate... in the same way, I do not think all non-smokers are considerate also...
I know of smokers who purposely move away from the group of non-smokers to a corner to smoke and still kenna scolding... Embarrassed
In the end there is no way to please everybody... I say live and let live...

BTW, did you gently and tackfully talk to your upstairs neighbour about the problem? Wink
panda

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 11:34:43 PM »

hah! talking abt respect, I dun think ppl like u who totally brush others one-side deserve any.

Right back at ya!

I have yet to encounter a smoker that consider others before they light up.... Do you?

Most seem to think that just because they step outside the door they can light up, not for a moment considering that they are standing right outside the door where everybody else will have to walk to get in or out.

Btw, it is ILLEGAL to smoke in the lifts and why that can't be respected is beyond me...
puffy_frog

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 11:36:20 PM »

Lets take a balanced view... not all smokers are inconsiderate... in the same way, I do not think all non-smokers are considerate also...
I know of smokers who purposely move away from the group of non-smokers to a corner to smoke and still kenna scolding... Embarrassed
In the end there is no way to please everybody... I say live and let live...

BTW, did you gently and tackfully talk to your upstairs neighbour about the problem? Wink

agreed. If its really indeed cig ashes.. its better to talk to them.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: