Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 02:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott list  (Read 281195 times)
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 04:07:42 AM »

For me, the laundry shop seems to be closed everytime I go there. Like as if they're not interested in doing business.

Advertisement

jo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 04:58:46 AM »

The Laundry shop beside Dental Inn.  Previously, they had an assistant who was quite helpful but they changed the staff at the beginning of this year - a plumpish lady in her 40s or 50s.  In January this year, I sent my curtains for dry cleaning and turned up to collect the item at the appointed day despite a foot injury (I had to hobble my way to the mall from my block @185).  The staff was chit chatting on the phone with her friend (I could tell from the conversation it was not a business call) when I reached the shop.  I had to wave my receipt in front of her before she reluctantly asked her friend to hold the line.  She quickly went through the laundered items on the shelves and then told me my curtains were not ready and to come back another day.  She then resumed her conversation with her friend on the phone.  I told her if the item was not ready, why didn't she give me a call and insisted she searched through again.  I told her I had hobbled my way to the shop just to collect my curtains despite a foot injury.  Guess what, my curtains were ready for collection and they were placed on one of the shelves.  I wrote a letter to the management to complain on the very day itself but did not receive any reply up till now.  I have since stopped using the shop's service and switched to one of those call-and-pick-up-your-laundry-at-year-doorstep services at no extra charge.

oh no, was also thinking of sending my evening gown there for wash  head banging

was the call-and-pick-up-your-laundry-at-year-doorstep services good and reliable?
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 06:20:03 AM »

i tried once those pick-up at door step. But very very troublesome. The laundry guy has to call you when is the best time to deliver. And I am the kind of person on the move, can't even predict the time. In the end I waited, he waited,....... mad

From then on, I decided to go to a fixed laundry shop whereby I can collect any time at my own convenient time
edhan

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 06:26:03 AM »

Wah look like other then NTUC & the food court, most stalls cannot patron.  Maybe also the Toto shop lar  stick tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: