Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 11:47:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott list  (Read 281238 times)
sybersons

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2006, 11:58:47 AM »

bread shop was ok for me.

the "sports" shop service kinda weird.
if an interested buyer wanted to ask you questions, why will any shop owner tell the buyer to go read the brochure when he's free to talk and so soft selling?
either the guy wasn't the owner, or biz too good.
i didn't buy from them in the end.

the specs shop below has really great service!!
the malay salesguy is good and patient.
i asked for his help with my specs and contact lens on separate occasions and he provide service and help FOC.
no obligations or sales required.
i brought my wife, bro and sis to them for specs after that. its hard to find such great service so must support them la.
=)

the original chinese medicine shop next to bubble tea was also good.
they bothered to explain stuff clearly and slowly to me cos I was really kinda ignorant.
used to buy from them until I found a cheaper place in compass point for the stuff i was buying.

Advertisement

lweicheo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 12:55:44 PM »

I have went for LASIX, no longer require specs or contacts.  waving
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 10:23:11 PM »

Sybersons..... if you've been following the earlier posts you'll see that the "sports shop" was one of the main gripes from alot of us.... at least you didn't get the arm twisting hard sell tactics they used previously.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 05:24:40 AM »

boycott: bakery shop

veyr very rude ladies. I ordered waffle through the lady who was doing the waffle. It took so long so I reminded her that I ordered the plain waffle. She was so irritated saying 'you must pay in the counter first, produce the receipt to me'. What the hell is she talking. Make a scene in that bakery shop.

Ask her why she need to be so rude...hheeehhhee...then they will be embarrased.  And add the remark that they can tell you nicely.  That will shut her up.

I made a scene too by asking why are you so rude. You are right, they shut up and gave my waffle unwillingly.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: