Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 04:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: beware..LIFT BUTTONs.  (Read 17388 times)
Miracle

お宅

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 09:19:22 PM »

The best method is to shame these people. You should have taken pictures of it.

Singaporeans want their face the most.

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2007, 10:05:10 AM »

it seems this 'saliva spitting' habits does happened not only my block as well as my friend estate in tampines.
it is also very sad..as we're getting more afluent and yet old habits still exist.

recently, i also found empty plastic bottles & half filled drinks can inside lift railing? very disappointed.
why can this ppl simply throw it away in waste bin before entering the lift.

the other day, i saw this family at the mscp...simply took out the rubbish and place it on the
car park floor and drove off?

not complaining...just wish to highlight all this unique behaviour of our fellow countrymen.

Which blk is this? Cos my Blk 176A also have the same problem. My neighbour suspect an old man to be the culprit. Cos he once share lift with this particular old man on the way up. Few minutes he took the same lift down and the lift buttons stained saliva already. Did not catch the culprit red handed though, but big suspect if you ask me.

Haiz, have a look at the overhead bridge that link Punggol to Sengkang .. filled with rubbish along the way.

barney

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »

talk about rubbish...guess what the TC only washes my MSCP where cars normally parks. and they left out the upper level..lots of rubbish,bird droppings..etc etc.

a real disappointment.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 03:00:27 AM »

and yet Pungko residents are paying the highest TC charges in whole Singapore.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: