Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 06:32:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too paranoid?  (Read 10546 times)
sharonbl

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 09:29:22 PM »

This uncle maybe is out of his mind.  Smiley If he just keep to himself, with a hand in his pocket, and doing no harm, probably we should leave him alone. I have seen an old man, not too long ago, in Tanjong Pagar, scolding with his finger pointing to the sky cursing his boss. Lagi worst, he may turn violent anytime.

In today's society, some old people may feel out of place and may behave in a strange manner. POOR THING.

I do agree with you but I felt that with some help from the police, they may be able to send him to some counselling & this will definitely be better then leaving him alone & let him do what he wants, who knows what will trigger him to do something even more obscene...

Advertisement

sharonbl

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 10:29:48 PM »

This old man has been in the act for a few more times since the last time i saw him... mad my bf has actually accompany me to work last mon and he witnessed it himself too.. he can't believe his eyes when he saw it.... I've taken a few more pics of him today... Police went down to the bus stop but i think he has left by the time the police came.... It’s saddening that this old man looks pitiful but it’s really not right for him to act this way in the public…
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 11:13:50 PM »

This old man has been in the act for a few more times since the last time i saw him... mad my bf has actually accompany me to work last mon and he witnessed it himself too.. he can't believe his eyes when he saw it.... I've taken a few more pics of him today... Police went down to the bus stop but i think he has left by the time the police came.... It’s saddening that this old man looks pitiful but it’s really not right for him to act this way in the public…

That's normal.
sharonbl

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 11:20:46 PM »

That's normal.

yah... but at least they did went down to the bus stop and gave me a call when they reach there..... was really wondering howcome no one at the bus stop notice it except me??
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: