Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 04:26:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertisements leaflets/stickers left right at your doorsteps  (Read 12705 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 12:56:09 AM »

we have to ask ourselves whether are we paying extra $50 every month to town council to install a gate near the lift lobby? To get a security card to open the gate.

Advertisement

koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 12:22:17 PM »

Doubt if it'll work. there was once I happened to open the door and saw someone about to slot a flyer in between my gate and I politely told him not to.... know what he did? He stared at me and slotted it in just the same. Left me speechless and flabbergasted!  Shocked

I couldn't believe it!

unbelievable!!!!!  I'm sure to scream  Tongue
killinghall

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2006, 09:12:35 AM »

I have written to the town council twice before on these leaflets that plagued our homes; unfortunately these bloody morons are quick to shirk their responsibility and say that it's none of their bloody business.

These slackers should take the bloody simple initiative to work with the police and HDB - to cull such a practice which is clearly a nuisance.

Unfortunately, doing so will stem the tide of business - which is not healthy for the economy in the eyes of the government (yes, SG is all about making $ and businesses come first, not the citizens)

It's clear that the junk mechanisms in our letterboxes have been defeated, haven't they?

What do I do about it? I simply crush the bloody pamphlets and throw them along the corridor - and let the sweepers clean up. Make good use of your SC/CC, fellow residents.

HDB, PPRTC - read this and get it into your bloody thick stubborn skulls:

Why not further surprise us by increasing the SC/CC, claiming that more work needs to be done as a result of littering. We'd like to see you do this; you have been informed about the problem, and if nothing's going to be done about it - then why not put the onus on residents?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 09:14:23 AM by killinghall » Logged
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2006, 01:39:50 PM »

I have written to the town council twice before on these leaflets that plagued our homes; unfortunately these bloody morons are quick to shirk their responsibility and say that it's none of their bloody business.

These slackers should take the bloody simple initiative to work with the police and HDB - to cull such a practice which is clearly a nuisance.

Unfortunately, doing so will stem the tide of business - which is not healthy for the economy in the eyes of the government (yes, SG is all about making $ and businesses come first, not the citizens)

It's clear that the junk mechanisms in our letterboxes have been defeated, haven't they?

What do I do about it? I simply crush the bloody pamphlets and throw them along the corridor - and let the sweepers clean up. Make good use of your SC/CC, fellow residents.

HDB, PPRTC - read this and get it into your bloody thick stubborn skulls:

Why not further surprise us by increasing the SC/CC, claiming that more work needs to be done as a result of littering. We'd like to see you do this; you have been informed about the problem, and if nothing's going to be done about it - then why not put the onus on residents?

clapping clapping

are u in the Rush!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: