Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 12:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Block lights are switched on the whole day  (Read 3260 times)
overjoyed

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2008, 05:21:44 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if your block is like that - but over at my side edgedale green.. the block lights are alwayss
switched on - even when it is in the afternoon and it is very bright.

Do you think i should write to town council to ask them to consider to maybe switch off the lights
in the afternoon to save energy? one way to save the environment ah..

what do you think?  cheers

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 09:02:36 AM »

I think lightings along the common corridors and staircases are being controlled by an automatic light detection device. When it is dark, lightings will be automatically switch on. When day breaks, it should be automatically switch off.  Smiley Probably in my opinion, the electronic device is faulty.

In the first place, town council should be the first person to detect such faults. Cannot understand why they need residents to notify them. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 09:22:05 PM »

I think lightings along the common corridors and staircases are being controlled by an automatic light detection device. When it is dark, lightings will be automatically switch on. When day breaks, it should be automatically switch off.  Smiley Probably in my opinion, the electronic device is faulty.

In the first place, town council should be the first person to detect such faults. Cannot understand why they need residents to notify them. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

how are they able to detect these faults without the help of residents? Unless they hire low wage FTs to "jagar" all the blocks within their control and report any such incidents back to TC before taking any actions to rectify the problem?
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 05:36:29 AM »

my corridors are having some lights up all day long. I think it is better, especially going to be rainy days. So dark.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: