Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 10:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Workers Dormitory at Punggol Drive?  (Read 15055 times)
picketfences21

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 10:48:05 AM »

Hi All,
        it is opposite the Riviera LRT. In between the Chinese temple & the propose golf range. A signboard stating farmway dormitory. Our flat value will definitly drop further if all the dormitories is being built here... ... mad

the banner has been there for at least 6 months or more..........
i dont think they are building a dorm. there,i believe it is only an advertising banner for a dorm.at farmway(pasir ris).

but anyway,expect to have more dorm. to be built in singapore in preparation for the two new ir.as according to one of the minister(heard it on tv recently)....hopefully not in punggol!

Advertisement

pgtalk

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 11:07:15 AM »

Phew ..  winked

as i thot that a tender has been called for during Aug 06 for Vacant State Land along Punggol East (Parcel 4) for use as Sea Sports Centre, Food & Beverage Outlet .. dunnoe tender aborted or not  oops

anyway .. let's hope for the best  cheers
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 01:40:06 PM »

Phew ..  winked

as i thot that a tender has been called for during Aug 06 for Vacant State Land along Punggol East (Parcel 4) for use as Sea Sports Centre, Food & Beverage Outlet .. dunnoe tender aborted or not  oops

anyway .. let's hope for the best  cheers

Can call the number on the banner to see where the dorm is
tom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 05:07:36 AM »

Why Punggol need a worker's dormitory today ? If one is to be built, they should have done it 5 or 6 years ago, when building of flats was in full swing. Aha .....?? maybe they are going to flatten the small hill next to punggol river to reclaim some more land to make our neighbour uneasy.  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: