Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 01:44:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Work in progress ( HDB Waterway Terraces @ Punggol )  (Read 225042 times)
frinky

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »

Hi
   Frinky,

How much did you purchase.

Hi LTL,

Refer to below

Still remember the reason for not qualifying for the AHG was because I changed my job less than 3 month ago when I signed the agreement.. But I was actually continuously employed, just that I worked for a different company, pretty upset about it since Waterway Terrace is a BTO flat (uncompleted at the moment), and I don't understand why government is stingy over the AHG.

AHG is meant to help young couples afford the flat right? When the young couple doesn't qualify at the time when they sign the agreement, doesn't mean they don't qualify when the flat is ready.. Can't the AHG be issued later? Weird policies..

Anyway, the flats prices in Singapore right now is lowered right?
So the main point is, did we really purchased at high price in 2010?

* HDB.jpg (23.37 KB, 522x143 - viewed 2796 times.)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 02:40:19 PM by frinky » Logged

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2013, 06:26:44 AM »

This is a video clip taken from Punggol Central in front of Atreasuretrove condo site...

LTL

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2013, 04:01:44 AM »

Hi

Tom, look like pass three month punggol waterwayterrace 1 progress is slow now.

Regards
tom

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2014, 09:36:08 AM »

A video clip of Waterway Terrace I taken from the direction of Punggol Parcvista.  Previous pictures were taken from Punggol Sapphire over Atreasuretrove...

Months ago,  Blocks at Atreasuretrove went higher than Waterway Terrace and it's no more possible to catch any glimpse of WT except for part of it's rooftops.....

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: