Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 01:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Big is the Exec Flat in Punggol ?  (Read 5768 times)
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 02:14:28 AM »

I stay very near the meetoh school and in an exec apartment. it is about 130 sqm and have a study room. liked the environment and i don't have to worry if my kid (next time he grows up) crossing any roads to go to school (if he choses Mee Toh)

He just needs to walk to Mee toh school by walking across the basketball court...so safe and convenient !

it is planned in to have a new exec condo site near the TPE (behind the Mee Toh school. But I think it might be noisy !

Its wise planning. Crossing the road could be dangerous. I still remember a boy got knocked down below Meridian LRT.

Advertisement

seashell

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 04:48:12 AM »

Where do u guys get the information about the exec condo development  plan from ? I did a search in HDB's website but can't find any .. Interested to know when they will start work on the new ECs Smiley
June Mum

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 05:18:41 AM »

heard that the EC will automatically be privatised after 10 years... is it true??
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 05:22:12 AM »

Sorry, I think my clusters is EA. As for the privatisation for EC, they have some voting (like en bloc) to determine if all the residents wanted it to go private.

I think I saw the planned site for EC in my street directory...

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: