Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 12:27:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The black getz driver!!!  (Read 21823 times)
barney

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »

cool it dude! we meet all kinds of ppl everyday! maybe he is impress with your parking skill! Or maybe he is looking up at the BIG BRO driving TUSCON afterall he drives a HYUNDAI too! Why waste your brain cells for these kind of ppl!

Advertisement

Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 11:04:39 AM »

I would like mention something no obligation not pointing to anyone but treat it as a suggestion from me. Angry with me or whatever is ok but please do give a thought for my suggestion. Usually when I go to Punggol Plaza I would consider about the time first. Let say if you have no choice but to go at rush hour in your mind you should be quite sure the parking there is quite congested. I would drive to the public carpark which is just beside it. Near there there is two empty lot. I would on my hazard light and wait for my CO. If both of us need to be there I would drive to the public carpark and tear a 50ct coupon. Meanwhile treat it like an exercise and while walking can chit chat with wife. No matter how rush to get from the carpark to the plaza the distance is only by one land pole. To be neutral it is wrong to stare at anyone (Singaporean is like that) and on the other hand it is wrong to park there even though there is someone guarding the car. In fact the person to guard the car is to guard from Traffic Police but not the traffic. As you must understand the road is only two lane and hope everyone please do give a thought for rest. I always believed it take two hand to clap and when there is action there is return. My thinking is both party in the wrong. Please do give a thought about my suggestion the HDB carpark beside it is really near. When we need to top up our grocery. I help my wife carry to the kerb there and told her to wait meanwhile I drive the car down. But please do not give me the answer that you bought many things. Whatever you can think of I did it by driving to HDB carpark.

Hope that everyone practice that and you can see the cars there lesser day by day. Lastly don't be angry ok but please do consider my suggestion.

Hehe bro... all PSG comments n suggestions are considerable!!! I rest my case lah... lets enjoy mooncakes... next time i take the free transport provided by PP... hehe.

Cheers.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
mysticryan

Live life to the FULLEST!!!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2006, 02:01:03 PM »

cool it dude! we meet all kinds of ppl everyday! maybe he is impress with your parking skill! Or maybe he is looking up at the BIG BRO driving TUSCON afterall he drives a HYUNDAI too! Why waste your brain cells for these kind of ppl!

thumbs up cheers cheers cheers cheers winked
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2006, 02:11:58 PM »

smoking
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: