Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 19, 2024, 02:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Amore Executive Condominium..  (Read 172000 times)
chancomp2000

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2017, 04:40:05 PM »

Exploding Electrolux Glass Top Hobs.
There are 2 Burner hobs and 3 Burner hobs installed at the Amore. Electrolux are replacing the 3 Burner Hobs to quote their representatives at the Amore on one weekend because "Spring Singapore said they are not safe and need to be replaced". What about the 2 Burner hobs? What is the difference between 3 Burners and 2 Burners ? The answer is 1 Burner (same manufacturer and materials). Electrolux in Singapore told me that the 2 Burner hobs are "safe to use" after I wrote to the Head Office in Sweden since there was zero response from the local office initially. No explanation on how they came to this conclusion.

My fellow neighbours with 2 Burner hobs. We have 3 options here.
1. Throw away these hobs to ensure the safety of our spouses and replace them at our own costs,
2. Risk using them and expose our spouses to the danger,
3. Get Electrolux to replace them as well.

If we were to buy Hobs on our own, we would probably end up with a 3 Burner (unless we have a very small kitchen like ours). Therefore I surmise that there should be more 3 Burner Electrolux hobs out there in the wild using City Gas. And therefore more incidences of exploding 3 Burner hobs.
From all anecdotes from Channel News Asia and others, the explosions are limited to 3 Burner hobs using City Gas.
Since 3 Burner hobs is the common factor, therefore replace them.
What are you going to do ? Let us hear your views.

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2017, 08:53:21 PM »

No matter what....safety for the whole family should be  top priority.
diva79

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2017, 01:52:21 PM »

8 things you need to know before you renovate the kitchen. Wink

http://hommedecor.blogspot.sg/2017/03/8-things-homeowners-need-to-know-before.html

Home and Renovation blog @
http://diva79.blogspot.com
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: