Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 11:41:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raw Eggs Landing on Cars at Blk 632C's Unloading Area  (Read 4239 times)
STARSCREAM

"I, Starscream, am now leader of the Decepticons."

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 01:20:11 PM »

Okay Ping..Its a ritual done on Children to remove evil done normally with eggs. Normally done at Midnight..Want to know more sent me a mail to tritonxv@gmail.com.

care to explain what religion this is? use an ostrich egg, settle once and for all. hehe

Advertisement

ILuvPG

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »

I once kena an apple (somemore eaten halfway) on top of my car roof and it created a dent.  mad

The worst is someone throw curry and kena my car before  head banging at my mum's place. Was like hell...

Thank god nothing like that has happened again since my shifting out of there.

===============================================================
Do you read your emails everyday, why not read a few more and get paid?  Smiley
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=Vagrant

Anna

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 12:20:44 PM »

Hi,

I have met with two incidents where my bf park his car at the unloading bay at blk 632C for a while to send me up to my place. When he came down, he realised his car mirror was covered by raw eggs where someone threw from above of the block. There was once i sat in the car and he was parking, a raw egg from above just dropped down like that and landed on his car.. went out to see, all units are dark, no idea which unit is it. Today, a friend of mine met with such incident too when he came by here.. he called the police. This usually happens in late nights from 12am onwards.. So is there anyone who met with such incident too in this block?

smoking I am staying in the Meridian cluster and i encountered something similar earlier this year. I remember it was on the midnight of 21 Jan 2007. I was washing dishes in the kitchen and suddenly heard loud splattering in the living room. As my mother in law was sitting in the living room watching a movie , i was shocked by noise and i quickly rushed to the living room to see how was she. She recovered in shock and said that crazy person threw eggs into our living room throught our full height windows. The living room that day was soiled with all the eggs from the vandaliser and even the bedroom was not spared. I quickly ran downstairs ( my house is low floor level) and saw a tray for fresh eggs. I cant imagine why someone would spend such money to vandalise others' house. I then reported to the police but no suspect was found that day.

That time with eggs was not that bad but two years ago, at about 8.30pm on a christmas night., someone threw in a brick and hit my shoe cabinet causing an indent in the wood work. Luckily no one was hurt and it could be rather fatal if it did cos i saw that big piece of brick flying over my guest's head. It was really scary that someone would want to commit such a prank and might have cost our guest his life.
 mad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: