Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 07:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SBS service 34 and 43  (Read 9125 times)
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 09:14:21 PM »

YEAH...i also think at least the bus 34 route to Punggol Cenral area to really "served" us residents....cant see the use of only serving 1/5 of residents...not sure even if that is 1/5 yet....... stick tongue

Advertisement

kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 11:51:56 PM »

For sure.... then get their PR guys to say that they do it all for us... BAH!
jgao

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 09:54:35 AM »

waving sorry to say that ...

i disagree that you say service 43 is useless ... i am working at katong mall and i am staying in punggol...

before the start of this service 43, i had to change buses to mrt and then .... but now its a direct bus to my work place that i have to work 6days and even on PH and weekends...

please understand this is one of my main service to my workplace and seng kang interchange had so many buses but to Punggol estate, " US " only miserable ... 62, 83, 3, 34, 43, 85, 136... 7 countable buses ONLY ... but to seng kang, you guys got so much better off even your shopping malls are much much better then our miserable and boring "Punggol Plaza"

ai yo... what is the RC or the MPs doing... maybe should vote for other party  Huh?
lweicheo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 02:45:16 PM »

You or rather we have voted...
You know the result lah

And if I'm not wrong the additional buses of 34, 43 and 85 were introduced before the GE!!

Now that GE is over...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: