Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 04:27:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol Plaza (PP)  (Read 31083 times)
PSLS

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2006, 01:33:08 AM »

If you don't mind the distance, you can try at very good dentist @ very reasonable rates.

Family Dental Surgery
Blk 302 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
Dr Tan Kim Poon
Tel: 64533993

thumbs up

Advertisement

Fattie Bom Bom

Never let failure conquer you!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2006, 04:08:15 AM »

hahaha..............

by the way, anyone knows any good dentist in the area ?

or at compass point. any dentist there?

There is one at blk 198 known as WH dentist... not bad...You can try...

Yeah!! Tis dentist nt bad... I been there b4...

In The Midst Of Difficulties Lie Apportunities. Never Give Up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
jgao

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2006, 04:34:15 AM »

smoking either the director is total happy with the income they getting from the plaza or he is sleeping... i wrote a feedback to him "pang.lim@koufu.com.sg" and the management "punggolp@singnet.com.sg" but till now its 2months and no reply and whenever i call their office to enquire they would say they dont know or give me the guard number to call like playing soccer...

they call themselves building mgt... sucks
erase

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2006, 10:49:17 PM »

smoking either the director is total happy with the income they getting from the plaza or he is sleeping... i wrote a feedback to him "pang.lim@koufu.com.sg" and the management "punggolp@singnet.com.sg" but till now its 2months and no reply and whenever i call their office to enquire they would say they dont know or give me the guard number to call like playing soccer...

they call themselves building mgt... sucks

Hi Jgao, that what i mentioned this problem since day one when they started...if you complaint now...they probably will only address it when they see a siginificant drop of visitorship to PP and by doing that we need to Boycott PP go there if necessary... Smiley

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: