Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 01, 2024, 10:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: poor design & shelter  (Read 14549 times)
hanzspeed

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2006, 04:13:05 AM »

if you all want things to be done wait for another 4 yrs lah.....for the next general election.....whatever u ask for sure can get....but for now....the will refer you all to MR KK TAN  alias: TAN KU KU translated to english wait long long.........

Advertisement

foxshadow

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 03:01:23 AM »

Hi hi,

I live at blk 165A, and we will park our car at the Blk 166 MSCP.. there is a 'covered' linkway linking Blk 166 MSCP and our block, however, when it rains, no matter how small or how big the rain, the 'covered' linkway is not covered lor... we observed the design of the linkway and find it a bit too high to have a good cover for residents.. as a result, no matter how small the rain, it will just wet the grounds and make the ground slippery... plus the effects of the tile, it's very dangerous .. esp for preggies like me who scared so much that i might fall if i walked too fast yet have to take cover of the rain.. so have to grab hold of my hubby very tightly.. like a small kid sticking to mummy.... Tongue

design wise is not really well-taken care of lor... wonder who design it... i been to my mum's place , the new 40th storey flat at Toa Payoh, although the height of the covered linkway is high, you won't get wet when you walk under the covered linkway no matter how big the rain is... now this is what i call a 'caring' design.. perphas some designers might wanna see how others did it? get feedback and improve our lives please....i really scared i will fall down in rainy seasons....

tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 03:36:34 AM »

Noticed that there is no sheltered walkway from Punggol Plaza to block 171C?

Its quite stupid as there is sheltered walkway from the MRT to LRT and to the Plaza. But once you step out from the exit (where you board the free punggol plaza bus), there is no shelter! Why they leave a hole there? Its really dumb as blocks are covered with sheltered walkways from one to another only to get wet when you have to cross over to reach the mall.

They have definitely overlooked the needs of those leaving in close proximity to the plaza.

There is also no sheltered walkway from the Bus stop to BLK 171A also..

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2006, 06:21:27 AM »

33.3% voted to see any difference. But somehow this 66.6% voted still complaint. In the first place make the 33.3% higher at least 50%.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: