Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 09:41:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of work in progress ( Nautilus @ Punggol )  (Read 153024 times)
xingkia

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »

my picture update got stolen onto somewhere else  clapping

LOL. saw it on fei si bu ke.  thumbs up

Yup, that's what i understand.

不问自取 是为贼也.  clapping

I appreciate your photos pls carry on the gd work.  clapping

Advertisement

whyme

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2012, 08:44:45 PM »

I appreciate your photos pls carry on the gd work.  clapping

Thanks bro for your support at this time. come at the right time.

when i look at the fb hammering, i started to think why are the fellow neighbours hammering me when maybe some of them ever look at my updates before (wasn't it clear that i am sharing). Perhaps they are not aware of the whole incident.

1st i felt offened for not being informed by the person who took my photo and post it elsewhere.
when the heat exchanges occur and someone even ask me to keep my photo in my pc,
of cause upoon hearing this, anyone will feel frustrated. thus i demand a removal of photo.

the fb post of me NOT wanting to share have not reveal the true of the whole incident. therefore i felt it wasn't fair to me and members hear one side of the story (i am being BAN from the fb by the person i had exchanges with, who happened to be the admin of the fb)

anyway the incident have not stop me from wishing to share update, however i might not do it at this platform anymore.

sorry to fellow forum members (Dehua, Fairywenyan, jacq,cl00 and xingkia) if i sound credit hungry, but again i have to admit i am not shy to take credit as i feel the work should be recognised. be it real world or internet world.

i will post on my facebook account (whymepunggol@hotmail.com) instead,feel free to add me.  if you like my work, just press the like button to recongise my effort and i will feel appreciated and motivated.

update will be tmr. so stay tune guys!

sorry for all the hoo ha created, who's right and wrong you be the judge.  waving
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:51:13 PM by whyme » Logged
Admin

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2012, 11:15:41 PM »

whyme has been posting updates and sharing many photos with Punggol.sg, ~164 photos, of the Nautilus @ Punggol construction progress.

The photos are well taken, and of very high quality.

However, someone copied whyme's photos, and reposted the photos on a facebook page without asking for permission from whyme, the copyright holder.
http://www.punggol.org/forum/index.php?topic=5543.7830
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=352485608132513&id=149941958386880

I would encourage everyone from Nautilus to add whymepunggol@hotmail.com via facebook to continue receiving photos from whyme.

At this point, the previous links shared by whyme are no longer working. We may have to remove or split off some of the old posts to make this thread easier to read.

I do expect other contributors to continue posting photos here, so do check back on this thread once in a while; and of course, Punggol.sg welcome whyme to post Nautilus photos here, anytime.

whyme, I will be contacting you via email; Punggol.sg would like to send you $50 in NTUC vouchers, on behalf of Nautilus residents, as a small token of appreciation for the many photos shared.
Please let me know if you do not receive the email. Thanks.

- Wee Cheong
whyme

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2012, 12:56:21 AM »

whyme has been posting updates and sharing many photos with Punggol.sg, ~164 photos, of the Nautilus @ Punggol construction progress.

The photos are well taken, and of very high quality.

However, someone copied whyme's photos, and reposted the photos on a facebook page without asking for permission from whyme, the copyright holder.
http://www.punggol.org/forum/index.php?topic=5543.7830
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=352485608132513&id=149941958386880

I would encourage everyone from Nautilus to add whymepunggol@hotmail.com via facebook to continue receiving photos from whyme.

At this point, the previous links shared by whyme are no longer working. We may have to remove or split off some of the old posts to make this thread easier to read.

I do expect other contributors to continue posting photos here, so do check back on this thread once in a while; and of course, Punggol.sg welcome whyme to post Nautilus photos here, anytime.

whyme, I will be contacting you via email; Punggol.sg would like to send you $50 in NTUC vouchers, on behalf of Nautilus residents, as a small token of appreciation for the many photos shared.
Please let me know if you do not receive the email. Thanks.

- Wee Cheong

Thanks Admin for your support.

As spoken, I will continue to contribute on both channels (my facebook and punggol.sg) so that i will not disappoint the members here.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: