Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 04:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MP walkabout - Teo Ser Luck  (Read 24962 times)
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 11:27:55 AM »

actually with penny low is on leave for some studies and teo ser luck is care taking for her.  winked

This youngling Teo is not in charge of our ward lah. That's the reason no news.

Advertisement

hamster

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 09:51:26 PM »

Vote Wisely when you have the chance.......
Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 10:48:51 PM »

typical of PAP circus in action. all show but no substance. i wont put too much hope on this youngling Teo.. i have sent him a strongly worded complaint abt the construction and have not even got any reply acknowledgement.

if only there is a rule stating only people who live in an estate can run for election there. this is the best way make sure representatives in govt know the issue 1st hand.

i do agree that it could be a better situation where only residents of the constituency are allowed to run for elections as they will know better how the residents are feeling and be more proactive in solving the problems. current situation is that we feedback the incidents to the MP and the MP write letters and letters to address the issue. Does this help?

but on the other hand, if normal residents like us are allowed to run in the elections and are elected, do we have the authority or influence to address the issues tat we are facing?

it's really a tough nut to crack..
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 12:09:53 AM »

MP went around some of the blocks on Sun to talk to residents. I talked to him for a while and brought up some questions and complaints for him to take note:

1.) Primary school construction

This has been a sore for most pple living near the construction for a while. Things like working til late at night even on weekends, mosquitoes even after complaining to NEA. Lets see how he handles this

2.) Punggol Plaza

Flies in foodcourt. Acknowledge that business wise they may not be able to influence the owners but I threw skepticism into Govt's plans for Punggol. I mean come on, werent some of us conned by the prev Punggol upgrading plans? up to now everywhere is plain grass fields. Now they relaunch it and called it Punggol 21... DOESNT THAT SOUNDS like DEJA VU...

3.) Transport

My neighbour brought up the complaint that it takes her nearly 1 hr to reach almost everywhere on the MRT and Teo Ser Luck said," really? I thought its 30 mins". SO she asked him have u taken MRT before, he said no .................... (DOUBLE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

I think they sense we are difficult residents so they didnt stay long haha, shake hand smile smile give phamplet then scoot off zzzzzzzzzzzz, thanks PAP

Which block was it ? I did not see coming to Blk 171A...I was at home the whole day...If he came to my place...arraghhhh

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: