Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 09:54:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snake sightings  (Read 14398 times)
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »

We are living in such an urban area, we take away nature from animals that also live on the planet alongside with us. And we are not used to seeing them because we take up a huge space for human occupation, that is why we are intrigued and shocked when seemingly perilous creatures appear in our space. I guess we should visit the zoo and bird park and crocodile farm more often to appreciate the other living beings on this earth. My friend was driving along AYE one day and saw a dead crocodile near the shoulder of the expressway. The croc probably got knocked over. It got killed cos it trespassed our dangerous living space. Our living envrionment hazardous to some animals.

Once I saw a family of stray dogs got knocked down by fast moving cars in a busy lane. Three of them in succession, when one got knocked down, the other came running over, and the third. The fourth and fifth dog stayed where they were and watched. 

We should always remember that the animals on this planet have a right on their habitat space as much as we do on this earth too. Sometimes humans forget that we share this earth. This message is not intended to target anyone on this thread, but just to share my feelings. Cheers!

Well Said  thumbs up thumbs up

Advertisement

Manyana

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 11:58:51 PM »

Is there a Kumon centre in Punggol MRT? I thought it was closed down already?

its been there for the past 2 years...
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 12:55:43 AM »

I can only see MRC but not Kumon.
Manyana

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 11:08:30 PM »

I can only see MRC but not Kumon.

Alaska,

I'm not too sure what MRC is but Kumon center is situated at the other end of the MRT, where its not operational yet. Not facing the Matilda house but the other end where they are building the new flats. Hope this helps.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: