Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 06:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karang Guni Man  (Read 39800 times)
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2007, 04:50:40 AM »

Hey, are you guys neighbour Huh?

Thought by thought and action by action ...

Advertisement

b_bear75

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2007, 10:19:16 AM »

I'd like to check with you guys how often the Karang Guni Man comes to your house. I have one visited me yesterday and one today. Seems they are different people but doesn't the latter know we had one visted us just yesterday ?

My cousin told me that sometimes, these karang guni men are burgulars because they know which house is vacant by their 'patrolling'. He also told me there was a case of a female karang guni lady who visited houses to give 'special services' to male house-owners on the pretence she is going around collecting old newspapers and clothes. Have you guys met any of such undesirable characters ?

Nevertheless, it does seem karang guni men patrol our estate more frequent than the police officers; house-to-house, blocks-to-blocks almost everyday ! Maybe they should join the police force ?  thumbs up

I once sold newspapers to a female Garang Guni "Man" before... but no extra service leh...
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:30 AM »

hello, why must emphazise 'no extra service leh' ... guilt-sticken Huh?

Thought by thought and action by action ...
eothian

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2007, 11:57:01 AM »

I once sold newspapers to a female Garang Guni "Man" before... but no extra service leh...

I don't understand why you make the above comment. Only will I think of the following reasons why there are no 'extra services'.

(i) Are you alone at home or are you with your family when she visited ?
(ii) Did you flash your fat wallet when it comes to payment ?
(iii) Are you handsome and 'desirable' ?
(iv) Is this Karang Guni female from China ? (This statement is not targeted at anyone but based on the recent event which a China lady was caught for offering special services on the pretext of 'Karang Guning')

Lastly, Do you think you really want 'special service' if the Karang Guni lady is old enough to be your mother ?

Hahaha !

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: