Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 01:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new spiderman robber.  (Read 11791 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 11:21:37 AM »

Tsk Tsk Tsk..... .......
Probably only when the RC is being broken into, then the elites will consider setting up a police post and increase police patrol in Punggol....
Having said that, can anyone recall when was the last time we saw police patrol in this area??
Perhaps should feedback during meet the people session.
tsk tsk tsk.....

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 08:51:33 AM »

Frankly it seems no one knows what are the duties of a police in patrol. The police patrol car......are they on the road looking for traffic offenders ? are they on the road round Singapore waiting for calls from head-quarters for assignments ?

Many months ago, there was a heated arguement between a man and a stall holder. Many utencils were spread all over the place. Kopitiam call the police, waited for more than 20 minutes, a patrol car arrived, 4 police officers walked into Kopitiam, they talked and eventually, the trouble maker, the stall holder and police officers had a " meeting " at the annexed void deck. They talked and talked, but I can't wait for them to finish, I left.

About cases of house-breaking, probably the police will come, interview the owner or caller, go round the whole place, talk to neighbours, case recorded. After that ??  Roll Eyes

From past newspaper report, if there were no injuries, weapons used, death or whatever, probably the police may not take action, but case recorded.  Huh?

Talking to our MP at meet the people session, our MP will be most willing and happy to write to the relevent authorities, but the process takes months if not years to see result.  Lips Sealed

So lets wait for miracles to happen.

tom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 10:03:16 AM »

Just read an article in the RSS FEED entitled " Man arrested for theft and housebreaking "

The suspect in this case was caught by the police at the crime site.

The 47-year-old suspect will be charged on for theft and housebreaking. If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to 10 years.

Smiley How is the police going to catch the spiderman red-handed ?  Undecided
pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 12:16:25 PM »

Frankly it seems no one knows what are the duties of a police in patrol. The police patrol car......are they on the road looking for traffic offenders ? are they on the road round Singapore waiting for calls from head-quarters for assignments ?

Many months ago, there was a heated arguement between a man and a stall holder. Many utencils were spread all over the place. Kopitiam call the police, waited for more than 20 minutes, a patrol car arrived, 4 police officers walked into Kopitiam, they talked and eventually, the trouble maker, the stall holder and police officers had a " meeting " at the annexed void deck. They talked and talked, but I can't wait for them to finish, I left.

About cases of house-breaking, probably the police will come, interview the owner or caller, go round the whole place, talk to neighbours, case recorded. After that ??  Roll Eyes

From past newspaper report, if there were no injuries, weapons used, death or whatever, probably the police may not take action, but case recorded.  Huh?

Talking to our MP at meet the people session, our MP will be most willing and happy to write to the relevent authorities, but the process takes months if not years to see result.  Lips Sealed

So lets wait for miracles to happen.

You said above let me think of a road accident... no see blood , no need to call police . Ha Ha Ha ...
This year Times are bad, i think crime shall increase toooo . May i suggest the police force shall employ and pays part-timer to do more floor petrol .At the same time help people to earn some money. Right ?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: