Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 09:17:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal left turn at tpe exit towards changi  (Read 6997 times)
alfa_juliet

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 09:43:40 AM »

aha!  they won't do that.  maybe they are on the way to work too.  maybe they think its too risky.

that's why i talked abt this in another topic.  there's another road bridge that goes towards sengkang/hougang, with no exit.

it's better to have another exit there, towards lor halus/tampines. 

Advertisement

Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 10:23:02 AM »

actually TP can earn more commission by standing and take camera. wow.....surely promoted to superitendant.

I usually see the TPs when the roads has lesser cars.
During peak hour, hardly sees them.
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »

But surely its not right to turn left at the traffic junction! Its the same as jumping q! Besides, the traffic lights are programed to give leeway to the cars filtering left. By turning left illegally, it takes up the time slot tat were meant for clearing the left turn jam! Isn't it a selfish act tat we shd condemn as much as the illegal parking at PP?  In time to come, I am going to film those idiots and upload it to youtube.
wkwp

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 07:46:33 PM »

today morning saw tp hiding at side of the slip road about 50m after the traffic light.... all the cars that turn illegally did not manage to see the tp and by the time they saw him, it was too late.
heard from my wife that this is 2nd time she see tp hiding there.
i guess someone has complained liao. now just wondering if it is just scare/warning tactic or they really will issue follow fines to the number plates they took down... hehe

not to sound wicked or evil, but i din feel sorry for those drivers who kenna, when i drove passed some of them, could see them cursing/swearing... then one lady driver face white white in shock..... hope she drove safely after that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: