Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 04:35:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blk 64 + Kopitiam  (Read 26472 times)
PSLS

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »

I had my breakfast there today.  Grin

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2006, 09:50:42 AM »

Think the pl is ok except for the lack of variety in food. Y cant there be something like popiah, fried carrot/oyster cake, wuxiang, lor Mee, tim sum (like the yummy in pp) but with the shrimp etc.. Then ve things like char kuey tiao, prawn mee, bar k t etc..Penang Laksa, Laksa etc...

Eat fun not full 1...

Tat kopitiam.. Max points i give is 50 marks out of 100 marks.
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2006, 11:52:38 AM »

ya....i should consider them the best copi shop in punggol with quite a few foodstalls with recommended food wa....
.. Grin Grin...
can say the economical rice stall also not bad with cheap food....3 vege for $2 only....so far the best economical rice stall in this vincity i should say...as the Punggol Plaza one seems far less tasty and the amount they give also a bit lesser..... smoking smoking
goodeatsfan

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »

I eat there quite often, but I have 1 gripe about the place.... Hygiene. The econ rice while nice and cheap, the guys are always dirty and sweaty and the place looks filthy.... the western food is so unhygienic, i have not ordered from them anymore. See them "preparing" the chicken outside on the floor, and even  beside the dustbins! The beehoon is seems quite hygienic, but they are abit crazy in the way they charge..... but I still buy from them on occasion. The zi char from what I can tell, is also quite hygienic and the price quite reasonable, but taste wise, I somewhat prefer the PP zi char, but still order from them lah. The Indian food is not too bad... no real comments, but there is a funny noodles store, that for the life of me, till today don't understand what they are selling and while I was look, have never known how or what to order....
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: