Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 06:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auntie refuse to give way and yet scold vulgarities  (Read 4877 times)
phoebelow

Ignore
« on: December 25, 2008, 12:24:04 AM »

I was at Rivervale mall this morning at around 11.15am at Hang Tan trying to leave the shop along the narrow walk way.

Near to the exit of the shop stand 2 ladies  choosing their clothes with a sales assistant and i said " Sorry, excuse me." The assistant gave way for me but one of the lady who was a bit plus size told me in cantonese, "Exit from the other side."  Huh?

I look back and found myself stuck in the middle of the crowd and i ask her,"Sorry but can you shift a little and let me cross?" She raised her voice at me:"Why cant you ask her (Pointing to the other lady) to shift then? What is your problem?"  I said:" I said excuse me to both of you not just you only so what is your problem then?"  mad

The other lady who heard me apologise to me and gave way for me. As i walk over, I heard the auntie scolded vulgarities, I lose my cool at that time and i scolded her back.  mad head banging She walked out of the shop and still have a cheek to say i raise my voice at her first despite she was the one who scolded my vulgarities first. She started scolding my hubby who was waiting for me outside.I had my child with me thus i didnt want to expose him to ugly quarrels. As we walked out of the mall,she was trying to take pictures of me and when we turn back and look at her, she hide behind the pillar.

And if You(auntie) are reading this, reply this post and defend yourself if you think that what i have relate about the situation is not true.

I dun have anything against her just felt that it was basic courtesy to give way for the convenience of others. I didnt force my way,I polietly said excuse me for 2 times. If she've things behind her that dun allow her to give way, i am ok.But i was stuck in between them and the sales assistant so how on earth can i move to the other side?

I wonder what happen to the basic courtesy of people nowadays.

Advertisement

sin64

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 11:27:42 AM »

I understand how you feel.  It's the same as driving to work in the morning, follow rules get bullied by inconsiderate drivers.  Horn at them and they show you the finger!! head banging
Timmy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 01:49:38 PM »

if i were u i will ask her to hide at home. PLUS side liao, we politely ask her excuse us yet she wanna act she big giant?  if wanna be a giant better still hide at home and dont step out of the house and crate trouble and act like crazy ppl hiding pillar.  if she's a nice lady we wouldn't give her names.

i'm a slutty bitch, dun ever provoke me, else u're  DEAD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: