Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 06:12:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After the .....  (Read 30489 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2006, 12:43:39 AM »

aiyah...don't ask me which country I stayed before leh...... feel very very sad to leave that country. Although very messy political country, although traffic very messy, but makes my life happier there.

Advertisement

ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2006, 02:08:34 AM »

if someone says we have the 'smartest' government in s'pore, i will not disagree with that man.. They increase COE quotas, lower the price so more pple buy cars; more cars on the road, traffic jams, they'll get more erp gantries, charge more and maybe got excuse to increase the road tax also; after tat u buay tahan already wanna take public transport u find tat the mrt and bus prices have shot up too so no choice, we'll end up just pay and pay and pay and pay and pay and pay and...... ...... .......  crying crying crying
fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2006, 02:31:00 AM »

Though things are getting expensive but after travelling to so many countries and speaking to the native, Singapore still my choice.
tanmc

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2006, 03:17:18 AM »

I'm always thankful that the planes flying overhead are friendly ones and we can "scold" them for making noise and not have to run into our bomb shelter not knowing what it'd be like when we come out again. I find there are always pluses and minuses in any one place. It's a matter of individual preferences and priorities. For example, as I don't own a car, COEs and gantry $ don't apply to me so much, and I'm glad of the relatively efficient transportation system here. When I was overseas, I remember waiting over 1 hour for a bus that never came. Also paying almost S$2, the basic fee, for a bus ride, whether it's only one stop or ten stops.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: