Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 02:39:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car Kanna Scratched @ Blk 192 Basement Carpark!!!! - !@@##$  (Read 3298 times)
pisonic

Ignore
« on: April 02, 2009, 12:16:28 PM »

bros n sis,

anyone's car parked @ 192 basement carpark was scratched on thursday morning? mine was deeply scratched on the top of the boot with the wording "FUCK"... damn suay sia...

anyone else car like me kanna? i hope that the culprit will get his well deserved deserts!!!! !@##$$%

Advertisement

doraemon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:38:34 PM »

Sad to hear that.
In order to catch the culprit, maybe you can install the camera inside the car.
garfodi

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 10:45:09 PM »

Looks like the security around that area is getting worse. First, some units were broken into and now cars being scratched??
Bubblesha

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »

Hi I dont think soo have that experience, I staying in that area- 'Oceanus' they say it and I am using the 2 storey carpark that u are using that day too. Well I guess u need to watch your back as I recon that somebody must have some "Personal" unhappines with you  oops
Anyways the broken into flats were showcase on the news that day. It sthe malay guy in the news i guess. I think the area is too quiet that its easily broken into. Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: