Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 07:22:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walkie Talkie Group Buy  (Read 15966 times)
DoDoWhite

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 01:59:26 AM »

Hi everyone.

Just to let you all know that you will need to have a liscense to use this type of walkie Talkie.
In Singapore there is only afew models I understand thats legal with no liscense needed. But its a rather wimpy 2 mile only.

Be very careful when u use walkie talkie in Singapore. You need IDA Singapore for approval to used most set that have good longer distance.

Please check with IDA first and how much to pay for the liscence fee per year.

Advertisement

Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2006, 03:03:06 AM »

Hi everyone.

Just to let you all know that you will need to have a liscense to use this type of walkie Talkie.
In Singapore there is only afew models I understand thats legal with no liscense needed. But its a rather wimpy 2 mile only.

Be very careful when u use walkie talkie in Singapore. You need IDA Singapore for approval to used most set that have good longer distance.

Thanks buddy..noted thumbs up thumbs up
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2006, 04:03:08 AM »

Hi everyone.

Approved Legal one

look into PMR 446 (Walkie-Talkie)

* PTERADIO_28Feb05.xls (72.5 KB - downloaded 8527 times.)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 04:04:53 AM by lwteyu » Logged
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2006, 07:38:58 AM »

Hi everyone.

this one dont need liscence

are u in the Rush!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: