Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 04:41:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEAP InFocus Portable IN35WEP DLP Projector Low LampHr  (Read 911 times)
samang1175

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2010, 02:23:17 AM »

SMS/CALL me at 91901104 to deal. Selling At ONLY $699. Low Lamp Hour Usage Only 567

The Learn Big IN35WEP features the very latest DLP technology, including BrilliantColor and Wide-XGA resolution. WXGA is the standard of widescreen laptops, so it will duplicate your computer image with great colors and 100% pixel accuracy. Just as importantly, this wide image provides more viewing area without a taller picture which your students may not be able to point out or otherwise would crane their necks to see clearly.

You are looking at an good 100% working condition InFocus DLP Projector IN35WEP. This is about 1.5yrs plus old but it has an extremely low lamp hour usage of only 567. I will rate the physical condition 9/10 with some fine hardly noticeable scratches. Features worth mentioning are the brightness 2500 Lumens, 1400:1 Contrast, Portability of 2.3kg only. You can refer to the website for detailed spec and features: http://shopping.yahoo.com/75697851-infocus-learn-big-in35wep-projector/specs;_ylt=AqgWJTfR37nVcM.bp0tr9QCFBcYu   

What You Get:
1. InFocus DLP Projector IN35WEP

2. Carry bag

3. Power cord, VGA cable

4. Projector remote control

Item Information:
1. Excellent 9/10 physical and 100% working condition condition

2. Will provide 3 days personal warranty

SMS/CALL me at 91901104 to deal

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print