Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 08:09:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OWS Distributor  (Read 25611 times)
ows119kel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »

Attention to all car enthusiast!

I have a full range of OWS products to share with you guys.

All items Cash & Carry. Pm or sms me for pricng.

OWS Octane Booster 380

Our modern engines are designed to run on 98 Octane fuels, which may not readily available in some parts of the country. Even if available, some highly modified engines still require higher octane due to higher compression, turbo charging or supercharging.

The OWS 380 Ocatne Booster was designed to meet this needs & with fun in mind. Mean for car enthusiasts or even everyday driver with its racing formula. Ideal for track days or the occasional drag race while the driver is looking for an edge over his opponents. The OWS 380 increases the Octane Level in fuel up to 7 Octane Points & can dramatically increase horsepower & torque while reducing engine knocks, pings & hesitations. Dyno tests have shown to produce up to 10 Hp more.

OWS Dealer
HP: 82614409 ( Albert )
Email: ows11979@yahoo.com.sg
OWS Link: www.ows-germany.com
Company Reg. No : 53095426E

Advertisement

ows119kel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »

New pricing up! PM or SMS me!

NA Racing / Turbo Racing / 3 in 1 ( 210 Engine Flush, 220 Engine Protector / 360 Gas & Diesel Treatment selling like hot cakes!  Get yours now!

OWS Dealer
ows119kel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 11:56:30 PM »

New pricing up! PM or SMS me!

NA Racing / Turbo Racing / 3 in 1 ( 210 Engine Flush, 220 Engine Protector / 360 Gas & Diesel Treatment selling like hot cakes!  Get yours now!

OWS Dealer
ows119kel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »

Attention to all car enthusiast!

I have a full range of OWS products to share with you guys.

All items Cash & Carry. Pm or sms me for pricng.

OWS 888 Air Con Clean & 889 Nano Cabin & AC Fresh

OWS 888 Air Con Clean

-Cleans & disinfect aircon system
-Germs killing, bactericidal
-Prevents moulds , fungus growing in air con system
-Neutralise food, tobacco & foul odours

Air con is an ideal living place for bacteria & virus. OWS Air Con Clean kills & prevents fungus, bacteria & mould from living.

OWS 889 Nano Cabin & AC Fresh

Studies have shown that in our humid & hot climate, the AC system & car cabin are the places where harmful micro-organisms like bacteria, mould, fungus thrive! Its possible now to create a safe & clean environment for your car! OWS AC Treatment detoxifies your air conditioning system so that it provides you with a more healthier & comfortable place for you & your beloved ones.

The AC Treatment addresses the source of contaminants & harmful bacteria. example- the air con ventilation system. The cleaning agents reside in the evaporator & cleanses it. Nano Technology in our treatment allows the cleaning agent to propagate over unreachable areas of the vehicle so that it kills the bacteria & virus more effectively.

The AC Treatment is proven effectively against Staphylococcus Aureus & Pseudomonas Aeruginosa

[size=18]Get both of OWS 888 AC Clean & 889 Nano Cabin AC Fresh in a pack now! [/size]

OWS Dealer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: