Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 10:07:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merciwash Quality Grooming Adjustment  (Read 85107 times)
merciwash

Quality car care just a phone call away.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 09:34:53 AM »

Bro Jason's wife got us to do the grooming for her car at Ubi. There were some stains on the seats it was still drying by the time we are gone so pictures were not taken.

Quality car care just a phone call away. Wholesale of some of the most user friendly product around.

Advertisement

merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 07:59:44 AM »

Miss Yati got our contact through one of our car dealers. She said she never touch her car exterior as the texture is very coarse. There was paint, sandblasting, sap, tar not to mention some other things. The reflection is not that clear as her previous grooming centre seems to have used some sort of paint remover as well as intensive polishing to remove the external contaminants bonded to her car.

She told me that she will be transfering back to the shipyard and will be contacting me when she can't stand the condition again.

Before

After

Quality car care just a phone call away. Wholesale of some of the most user friendly product around.
merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 09:02:51 AM »

Bro Kelvin and Derek was recommended to our grooming service from some of the bros in the forum. Their new car shows signs external contaminants bonding to their car. Both of them got the package A for their colour and they are very happy with it.

And it seems there are more customers coming to me working in shipyard and industrial area recently.

merciwash

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 11:21:57 AM »

Bro Taufik best wishes for your wedding. He got our contact from his cousin and wanted his car to be as shiny as possible. So I give him the special treatment which i will be adjusting to be included in all my grooming package. As far as i know it is what they are using in germany for benz. Just see the diffence below.

Before

After

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: