Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 09:17:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: Brand New Motorola MOTOKRZR K1 going at $500  (Read 2631 times)
xrevenue

Ignore
« on: December 27, 2006, 08:44:44 AM »

Want to sell brand new Motorola MOTOKRZR K1 phone at $500. Comes with a bluetooth headset H500.
Selling because wife prefer her SE phone even after I got for her as a christmas gift.  Cry

You can check out phone photos and specs at http://sg.motorola.com/motokrzr/index.html.

Latest price is $580 at http://www.whymobile.com/phones.php?brand=MOT. I'm sure you can find lower prices elsewhere but $500 is definitely below the lowest price you can find outside.

Don't miss out this great offer. Sms me at 97317105 for direct dealing.

Following in the footsteps of the revolutionary MOTORAZR phone, the new ultra-sleek MOTOKRZR introduces a new standard of stunning style and innovation.  Sharp and sophisticated with a luxurious finish and detailed craftsmanship, the MOTOKRZR is the definitive mobile for individuals who have an appreciation for cutting edge designs.  Within the MOTOKRZR phone’s striking form lies remarkable functionality rich in first-class multimedia and entertainment capabilities, global connectivity* and more—all designed to give you an elite, unparalleled wireless experience.

Divine Design
Reflecting the design language of the super-slim MOTORAZR , the MOTOKRZR exudes pure luxury with clean lines, precision detailing and premium materials shrouded within a distinctive metallic gloss front finish.  The MOTOKRZR builds upon one of the most celebrated designs of the past decade by blending slender form with razor-thin design principles in a sleek clamshell form.  Measuring a mere 16mm thin X 42mm wide X 103mm long and weighing only 3.6 ounces, the MOTOKRZR slips easily into a pocket or purse.

Elite Entertainment
Fusing superior form with rich functionality, the MOTOKRZR houses a host of premium multimedia features.  The ultimate all-in one device for extraordinary imaging, the MOTOKRZR lets you capture your latest jaunt to Cape Town via a 2MP camera with 8x zoom or via video capture and playback capabilities.  Take your travel soundtracks with you while you jet across the globe with the convenient integrated MP3 player, airplane mode and Stereo Bluetooth® headset support (such as the Motorola Bluetooth DJ Headphones S805)*.  With removable MicroSD card slot, there’s always room for all your favorite music files.

International lcon
From L.A. to Lisbon, the MOTOKRZR connects you effortlessly with friends, family, and your favorite content.  Featuring worldwide quad-band functionality*, EDGE technology for hi-speed web browsing and downloads and Screen3 technology for zero-click access to the latest news and entertainment***, the MOTOKRZR puts premium power in the palm of your hand.

Elegant and Effortless
Delivering connectivity convenience with compatible Bluetooth enabled devices at the touch of a button, the MOTOKRZR provides hands-free conversations via Bluetooth wireless technology**, enhanced predictive text for effortless texting and advanced voice functionality, including voice commands, voice recognition, and voice memo.  The MOTOKRZR achieves the elusive goal in mobile devices by perfectly balancing design, craftsmanship and functionality all in a breathtaking package.

SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• Ultra-slim form factor
• Hi-quality imaging via 2MP digital camera with 8x digital zoom, and image editing
• Premium video capabilities: video capture and playback MPEG4 (15 fps CIF); audio/video streaming (3GPP)***;  video progressive download***; record up to 25 minutes of video on embedded memory
• Integrated Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology connectivity for hands-free convenience**
• Enhanced phonebook with new contact fields: URL, IM, Postal Address, Birthday, and other information
• MicroSD slot for optional upgradeable memory
• EDGE for high speed data access (class 12)
• Rich, pre-loaded J2ME games, screen savers
• Downloadable themes, ringer tones, images, animations***
• Midi, MP3, AAC, AAC+ enhanced music player for listening to your favorite music on-the-go
• PIM functionality with Picture Caller ID***
• Voice memo, enhanced predictive text and enhanced voice recognition for easy, hands-free connectivity
• MotoSync – sync your contacts and calendar at the touch of a button
• Push-To-Talk and Push-To-View capable***
• Screen3 technology for zero-click access to your favorite news, sports, and other premium content***

Advertisement

xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 03:28:40 AM »

Willing to lower the price to $450. Any takers?
xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 08:31:35 PM »

There is already a buyer willing to pay $400. Please bid at http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i::216834791 or contact me directly at my hp if you have a higher bid. Thanks.
xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 02:20:15 AM »

Closed. Highest bidder at $405.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: