Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 25, 2024, 09:06:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Customised 3M/AAA/Luxury Duo Colour/Super K Carmats by ASC Singapore since 2005  (Read 4919 times)
Ocpi

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2014, 08:34:41 PM »

Customised 3M Carmat w Heel Plate and Grippers (FREE Driver Side Embroidery Car Logo - worth $15)- Special price for all car clubs and car forums in Singapore. We specialized in customising carmats since 2005. Just bought a pre-own car but the current carmat is old and dirty. Is it time to change to a new car mat for your ride? Look no further.  

All new Embroidery Logos for Customised 3M Carmats. Logos are while stock last! Pls check if we have the logo u want in your SMS.

New design Paper Logo for your carmat. Pls let me know if you want the paper logo instead of the embroidery ones. Paper logo are embedded and waterproof.

New! Special Imported 3M Ruby Red colour carmat on the right. It's $20 more from Superior price for a set for sedan cars. On the left is the normal red(orange) that we sell. If you want to order ruby red, pls indicate in your SMS order.
Our default red is the orange red. Please make sure that you are ok with the normal red(orange) before you place your order as there is strictly no Refunds, Exchange or Return once your order is confirm by our SMS.

Mazda CX7 3M std red with black heel plate.

Click here for more pics

Usual:
Standard 6050- $150 / $230 w boot included.

Superior 6850 - $180 / $285 w boot included.

New Pricing due to supplier increasing their price. Prices below are after discount. Only valid for orders made by SMS and for sedan cars only. For SUV & MPV pricing, pls sms me. FREE Driver Side Car Logo embedded into mat. Additional cost for luxury cars like E-Class/5 series/A6/S-class/7 series/A8.

Standard 6050 - $140 / Std w boot included - $220(depending on boot size)

Superior 6850 - $170 / Superior w boot included - $260(depending on boot size)

You can use AAA Premium for boot mat as its more economy as boot mat is not for stepping. AAA Premium is good enough. If you order 3M Superior, just add $40 for AAA Premium boot mat. Total is $210.

We also sell single piece for driver mat with heel plate and grippers. Pls sms us for pricing.

Prices include delivery to your place after office hours(at our timing). We absorbed the GST.

Colours - black, red, blue, grey, beige & brown.

Std is 10mm thick(no stock for std black till end feb) Superior is 13mm thick. 2 pc front, 1 pc rear.

As there is no deposit needed to order, there will be no cancellation once your order is confirm by sending us your details by sms.

Please read our Terms and Conditions before placing your order.
http://advancedsecurityconcept.webs.com/termsconditions.htm

Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., std or superior, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.

example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, superior w/o boot, black.

* For all iPhone users - Upgrade to the latest iOS5 to enjoy FREE SMS iMessage

Complementary Delivery:-
Please follow our date and time of delivery. Usually, Tues nite for west and north areas. Wed nite for East and south area. Delivery timing is from 8.45pm to 10 plus. We will sms you the actual time of delivery on the day itself. Sorry, we are not able to follow your timing as we have to follow our delivery schedule as you are not the only person that I am delivering. If our timing is not ok for you, you can self collect fr me at night at Bukit Purmei or during office hrs at our workshop in Kaki Bukit. Thanks for your understanding.

Please order before 2pm every Tuesday if you want the delivery to be the current week. If not, it will be the following week.

Delivery Timing:-
Tuesday(Next day delivery if Tues is a holiday):
9-10pm(example: Town area, West Coast, Jurong, CCK, Bt Batok, Bt Panjang)
10-10 Plus(example: Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun)

Wednesday:
9-10pm(example: Town areas, East Coast, Bedok)
10-10plus(example: Tampines, Pasir Ris, Punggol, Sengkang, AMK,  Toa Payoh)

Special offer for customers who ordered Customised 3M carmats from us. Special discounts for all our other products like Custom Fit Sunshades for cars and Car Security Systems. Do let us know which model you want in our website - http://www.advancedsecurityconcept.webs.com or visit our Facebook account - search for ASC Singapore.

*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have slip disc on my back and have since stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Thanks for your understanding.

Prices are accurate from 28 Feb 2014 onwards.

Advertisement

Ocpi

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 08:35:29 PM »

Customised AAA Premium & AAA Premium Plus Carmats and Non-slip base(Free Embroidery Car Logo worth $15). Just bought a new or pre-own car and wants a new customising carmat for your new ride. Look no further!! We are a Registered Company and have been customising carmats since 2005. More than 7000 carmats sold to date!!!

Special Promo!! New Embroidery Logo for all AAA Premium Carmats order worth $15. Certain logos might not be available anymore, pls check with me first.

New design Paper Logo for your carmat. Pls let me know if you want the paper logo instead of the embroidery ones. Paper logo are embedded and seal into Mat. It's waterproof.

Special Customisation for AAA Carmat. $25 more for each piece and need at least 3 days in advance.

Latest colour - Yellow with Black Heel Plate for AAA Premium Carmat for Nissan. Pls nite yellow colour tones might varies for different batches. No exchanging or refund.

AAA Premium Brown w Black Heel on Nissan Latio

AAA Premium Grey for Hyundai Avante with Black Heel Plate & Hyundai Embroidery logo

AAA Premium Red for VW Scirocco with VW Embroidery logo 

AAA Premium Black for Mitsubishi Evo X with EVO X Embroidery logo

AAA Premium Red with Black Heel plate on Mazda 3

http://advancedsecurityconcept.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=10687369
For more pictures of the AAA Premium Carmats, pls click the above link

AAA Premium Grade Carmat with Improved Heel Plate or AAA Premium Plus with 3M Heel Plate(Free Normal Car Logo embedded into mat) - 15 to 17mm thick.

2 pieces for front(Driver with Heel Plate & Passenger) and 1 whole piece for the rear. If you want it to be 3 pieces for the rear, pls let us know when you order.
Colours available: Black, Grey, Beige, Light Brown, Red and Blue.
You can choose different colours for the Heel Plate. Like red heel plate with black mat. Just let me know in your SMS order
Prices are for Sedan Cars(Different prices for S-class/7 series/Audi A8). For MPV or SUV, please sms me for the pricing.

Please read our terms & conditions before ordering. 

Special Promo!! Free Embroidery Car Logo(Driver mat) worth $15 for all full set of AAA or AAA Plus carmats orders except boot mat.
AAA Premium Carmats - $70 (1 Driver,1 Passenger & 1 Whole Piece for rear) / $65 (1 Driver, 1 Passenger, 3 Pieces for Rear) plus (Free Delivery)

AAA Premium Plus - $85 for 3pieces. Upgrade with 3M Heel plate instead of normal AAA Heel. More lasting than normal heel plate.

AAA Premium for whole car with Boot mat included - $110. $125 for AAA Premium Plus w boot.

Prices below are for AAA Premium mats only. Not premium plus. 
Single Driver piece with Heel Plate - $35(No free delivery)

Driver(Heel Plate) & Passenger mats - $50
Boot mat - $45.
'Blink' Sticker Strip on Heel Plate - $10
Crystal Strip on Heel Plate - $30
Special Colour Customisation - $20

Please sms me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me instead of calling if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no. and indicate AAA or AAA plus mats and let us know you want 3 pieces or 1 whole piece for rear.
Example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, AAA Mats, black, do 1 pc rear. If there is no indication, we will do as 1 piece for the rear as default. Pls let me know if you do not want the free logo or else we will include it in.

Please order before 2pm every Tuesday if you want the delivery to be the current week. If not, it will be the next week. 

Please follow our date and time of delivery. Usually, Tues nite for west and north areas. Wed nite for East and south area. Delivery timing is from 8.45pm to 10 plus. We will sms you the actual time of delivery on the day itself. Sorry, we are not able to follow your timing as we have to follow our delivery schedule as you are not the only person that I am delivering. If our timing is not ok for you, you can self collect fr me at night at Bukit Purmei or during office hrs at our workshop in Kaki Bukit. Thanks for your understanding.

Please order before 2pm every Tuesday if you want the delivery to be the current week. If not, it will be the following week. 

Wednesday:
9-10pm(example: City areas, East Coast, Bedok)

*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have a lower back injury and have stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Thanks for your understanding.

Prices are with effect from 21 June 2011.
Ocpi

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:39:33 PM »

Customised 3M Carmat w Heel Plate and Grippers (FREE Driver Side Embroidery Car Logo - worth $15)- Special price for all car clubs and car forums in Singapore. We specialized in customising carmats since 2005. Just bought a pre-own car but the current carmat is old and dirty. Is it time to change to a new car mat for your ride? Look no further.  

All new Embroidery Logos for Customised 3M Carmats. Logos are while stock last! Pls check if we have the logo u want in your SMS.

New design Paper Logo for your carmat. Pls let me know if you want the paper logo instead of the embroidery ones. Paper logo are embedded and waterproof.

New! Special Imported 3M Ruby Red colour carmat on the right. It's $20 more from Superior price for a set for sedan cars. On the left is the normal red(orange) that we sell. If you want to order ruby red, pls indicate in your SMS order.
Our default red is the orange red. Please make sure that you are ok with the normal red(orange) before you place your order as there is strictly no Refunds, Exchange or Return once your order is confirm by our SMS.

Mazda CX7 3M std red with black heel plate.

Click here for more pics

Usual:
Standard 6050- $150 / $230 w boot included.

Superior 6850 - $180 / $285 w boot included.

New Pricing due to supplier increasing their price. Prices below are after discount. Only valid for orders made by SMS and for sedan cars only. For SUV & MPV pricing, pls sms me. FREE Driver Side Car Logo embedded into mat. Additional cost for luxury cars like E-Class/5 series/A6/S-class/7 series/A8.

Standard 6050 - $140 / Std w boot included - $220(depending on boot size)

Superior 6850 - $170 / Superior w boot included - $260(depending on boot size)

You can use AAA Premium for boot mat as its more economy as boot mat is not for stepping. AAA Premium is good enough. If you order 3M Superior, just add $40 for AAA Premium boot mat. Total is $210.

We also sell single piece for driver mat with heel plate and grippers. Pls sms us for pricing.

Prices include delivery to your place after office hours(at our timing). We absorbed the GST.

Colours - black, red, blue, grey, beige & brown.

Std is 10mm thick(no stock for std black till end feb) Superior is 13mm thick. 2 pc front, 1 pc rear.

As there is no deposit needed to order, there will be no cancellation once your order is confirm by sending us your details by sms.

Please read our Terms and Conditions before placing your order.

Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., std or superior, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.

example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, superior w/o boot, black.

* For all iPhone users - Upgrade to the latest iOS5 to enjoy FREE SMS iMessage

Wednesday:
9-10pm(example: Town areas, East Coast, Bedok)

Special offer for customers who ordered Customised 3M carmats from us. Special discounts for all our other products like Custom Fit Sunshades for cars and Car Security Systems. Do let us know which model you want in our website - http://www.advancedsecurityconcept.webs.com or visit our Facebook account - search for ASC Singapore.

*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have slip disc on my back and have since stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Thanks for your understanding.

Prices are accurate from 28 Feb 2014 onwards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: