Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 01:49:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No.1 Hot Selling Product in States✿LOSE WEIGHT with Portable Infrared Sauna✿  (Read 779 times)
thefashionloft

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2010, 01:07:18 AM »

clapping

READY STOCKS:LOSE WEIGHT FAST & SAFE with
PORTABLE INFRARED INDOOR SAUNA No.1 Hot Selling Product in States!

WEBSITE: http://www.thefashionloftz.com/2009/10/pre-orders-portable-infrared-indoor.html

EMAIL: thefashionloftmail@gmail.com

SMS: 9015-1058

Price: S$400.00 (Includes shipping, delivery & Import GST)

Delivery: Within 3 working days upon order confirmation from us (Strictly NO SELF- COLLECTION)

Payment: Cash on delivery / Internet Bank Transfer (We'll deliver, set-up and test it on the spot before collecting cash from you)

Warranty: As product is imported from overseas, supplier don't provide any overseas warranty. We'll test all products before sending out to our customers. (We'll need to open up the box for testing before sending out unless you instructed us not to. Please rest assured that we'll try our best to seal up the box nicely.) (No warranty as the seller wants buyer to bear the shipping cost to and fro and that'll cost more than S$300 hence it's not practical.)

* Increase bodily energy
* Lose weight
* destress
* detoxify our body
* purify our skin
* elevating the immune system to fight off everything from the common cold, circulatory, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory conditions to serious life quality threatening illnesses
* better blood circulation
* overall improved metabolism
* relaxation of stiff muscles, speeding the healing of sprains & strains

The increased blood flow helps aching and injured muscles recover faster because the stronger blood flow, the quicker metabolic and toxic waste production purged from the body, through the skin during perspiration. The skin known in chinese medicine as the third kidney, because it is believed to be responsible for the eliminating up to 30% of body waste.

FIR Sauna Heat Therapy allows increase blood circulation to carry great amount of nutrients to the skin thus promoting healthy tone, texture and mild cleansing of the skin.

WEIGHT LOSS
Burn calories in a 30 minutes Sunlight Sauna Session!
"Saunas are an important aid to weight loss and thyroid repair because as you lose weight, fat tissue releases stored toxins such as PCBs and pesticides."

Studies have shown a 30 miuntes Far Infrared Sauna Session can burn up to 200-600 calories.
As the body works to cool itself while using a Far Infrared Sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate.

UNIQUE FEATURES
Low cost energy used
No living space wasted
Far Infrared Ray Heat
The State of The Art New Technology in Super Conductive Heating Elements Coated with heat activated FIR material 1030 watt, equivalent to 1780 watts Thermal energy!
Light weight
Suitable to use, Anywhere You Go!
Automatic shut off
It takes only 5 minutes to reach temperature 65C. Constant temperature
Equipped with a timer control
Design with three super conductive heating elements coated with heat - Activated FIR Material
Only 1 minute to set up or to close down the sauna
You can talk on the phone, read a book or watch TV while using this Portable Sauna!

Dry Heat - Slimming - Detoxifying - Energizing - Beautifying - A Feeling of Well-Being!

Components: Hand-held controller
FIR heating panel
Foldaway chair
Two wooden supporting poles
Wooden Foot Massage

Specifications:
Power supply: AC220V
Power: 600W
Temperature: 10-60C (1-6 grade to adjust temperature)
Safety measures: Overheating temperature protection
Time: 5-40 minutes
Dimension when unfold: H98 * W70 *L80 (CM)
Dimension when folded: H98 * W9 * L68 (CM)
Weight: 10KG /unit
Power consumption: LOW

Hi Ladies,

*I've been to slimming ctr and they use machines similar to this and it works wonder for me thus I organise this bp and share with u gals.

*A trial slimming session could be S$78 and we just pay S$400 for a set which can be share and at the comfort of our home, which is more worth? I find it worth n time saving rather than go spa or slimming centre ended up being pestered for signing their packages.

*Wonderful! Now I can just pop in the sauna and watch TV without missing my favourite show. I don't even have to worry whether it rains or shine.

*My stiff shoulder is more relaxed now as it provides better blood circulation and relaxes the muscles.

*Stress is decreased and I can feel that my blood circulation is so much better hence even my complexion improved. Now people asked why I've got rosy cheeks 

*It's definitely worth cos I'm not the only one using. My sister will also use it once a week to distress as it's more convenient and cheaper than going to SPA.

*I felt great after sauna as I weigh lighter and I can feel that toxins & fats flush out with sweat b'cos even my sweat is oily & stink. (Weigh yourself before & after sauna to see results) (If possible, wear minimal when using sauna. Swim wear will be great)

DISCLOSURE:

*Always consult with your doctor before using Sauna Heat Therapy! The Fashion Loftz does not make any diagnosis or give medical recommendations.
Consulting with a Doctor is always recommended.

*The sauna has 6 temperature adjustments and different timer for adjustments.

*For beginners, it's always advisable to adjust the temperature to 3 and timer to 20mins. You may then increase slowly ONLY if you're comfortable.

*Temperature 6 which is the highest will be 65-70 degrees Celsius. (Not advisable as you may feel giddy or even faint without any notice. (TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK)

*Enter any saunas only if you're physically fit and without any illness.

*PLEASE avoid using saunas if you're having menses as you may feel giddy easily and for personal hygiene purpose.

*NOT RECOMMENDED for pregnant ladies, Young's, Senior with illness or high blood pressure.

*Not for sale for commercial use.

PLEASE placed your order only if you're comfortable.

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: