Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 13, 2024, 06:35:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AFFORDABLE Sec 3/Sec 4 E-maths/A-maths GROUP TUITION @ Blk 109C by NTU Undergrad  (Read 727 times)
missleetuition

Ignore
« on: December 03, 2012, 11:56:45 PM »

Dear Parents,

I am a 22-year-old Year 4 NTU Engineering Undergrad with 4 years of experience teaching Upper Secondary Mathematics and Science in the tuition industry. In 2013, I am offering group tuition to Secondary 3 and 4 students for Elementary Mathematics and Additional Mathematics. The lessons will be conducted in my spacious and clean study room, equipped with tables, chairs, whiteboard, aircon. My home is at Blk 109C. The rates are as follow:

Sec 3 E-maths: $80/4 lessons, Saturday, 9am - 10.30am
Sec 3 A-maths: $85/4 lessons, Saturday, 11am - 12.30pm
Sec 4 E-maths: $90/4 lessons, Saturday, 1pm to 2.30pm
Sec 4 A-maths: $95/4 lessons, Saturday, 3pm to 4.30pm

For every class, I am taking 3 to 6 students only. Below 3 students, at any point of time, the group class will be cancelled and students will be offered private tuition at a revised private tuition rate. So, it would be good to get your child's friends to join so they can learn together and enjoy our promotion offers!

First lesson starts on the 5 January 2013. Schedule of Lessons planned every 6 months and will be available to student/parents upon request.

Note:
- Group tuition follows suggested O level syllabus topic sequence and do not follow any particular secondary school topic sequence. Hence, if certain schools covers Topic A before Topic B, I will teach according to the suggested sequence of the O level syllabus and not follow the school sequence. Guaranteed to complete all topics by end of the year and ready for exams.
- Will not cover school homework. Materials used in group class will be prepared to standardize for all students. These practices are extracted from O level papers and preliminary papers to ensure relevancy.
- Registration for lesson is only completed and confirmed by paying 1st month of tuition fees as deposit. Subsequent payment of tuition fees will be made every 1st lesson and students are expected to complete all paid lessons. Uncompleted lessons will not be refunded. Student would require to complete at least 1 month of lesson with Miss Lee to enjoy promotion offers.   

Promotion!
- Sign up 2 subjects (same student, same level) and enjoy $10 deduction from total tuition fees EVERY month!
- Sign up with a friend or more, enjoy $10 deduction from total tuition fees for ONE month (applicable to referrer and success referrals only)
Example: Alex signs up for Sec 3 E-maths and A-maths. Alex referred Brandon for the any of the classes and Brandon successfully joined the class in February.
Fees for every month:  $80 + $90 - $10 = $160!
Fees for February: $80 + $90 - $10 - $10 = $150!   

Paying deposit? Worried it's a scam? This is how Miss Lee proves you wrong!
Contact Miss Lee to arrange for a no-obligation meet-up consultation to access on Miss Lee's education qualifications, lesson schedules, teaching materials between 13 Dec 2012 to 17 Dec 2012 and 26 Dec to 30 Dec. Meeting place will be at Meridian LRT Kopitiam. You can also come to visit Miss Lee's home and see the classroom for yourself! How would a scammer let you know where he/she lives?

To arrange meet-up or any other questions, please contact Miss Lee via the following:
Phone: 8345 7265 operating 10am to 8pm
Email: tuitionwithmisslee@gmail.com will definitely reply within 1 hour

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLASS VACANCY WILL ONLY BE RESERVED FOR YOUR CHILD WHEN YOU PAY A FULL 1ST MONTH TUITION FEES AS DEPOSIT. Payment can be done through bank transfers or cash payment. Bank details available upon request. Receipt will be issued after verification.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD FOR QUESTIONS OR APPOINTMENTS FOR PRIVACY ISSUES.

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: