Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 02:38:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tuition Service in Punngol  (Read 1563 times)
Wanna

Ignore
« on: January 21, 2010, 12:00:13 AM »

Dear Parents,

I have recently moved to Punggol and am interested in offering tuition service at my place.

I am a full-time school teacher who specializes in Upper Primary Math and Science in my school.  I would consider myself to be an experienced tutor.  I have more than 10 years of tutoring experience and 4 years of full-time teaching in Upper Primary.

For parents who are in the loop with the current Primary Math landscape, I am well-versed in the Conceptual Approach to Problem Solving which is popularized by Ammiel Wan (HOD in Catholic High School).  You might want to refer to http://www.onsponge.com for more information.

Classes would be held in the evening at my place - 174A Edgedale Plains.  For further details, you can refer to my tutor's profile at http://startutor.sg/10244.  I am unable to conduct anymore 1-to-1 sessions as those slots have already been filled by my current pupils.

Warmest regards,
Amin

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: