Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 16, 2024, 12:08:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Dinosaur King cards (not Animal Kaiser)  (Read 1003 times)
Jiean2004

You can pursue your dreams if you have the courage

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2009, 12:56:16 AM »

Hi, my son and me had severe ties with Animal Kaiser since the launch of version 2. We turned our focus into DK. Within such a short duration, we had chalked up many DK cards, some of them are valuable Dino cards and super move cards. Notwithstanding that we have plenty of normal cards.
If you are still into DK, do consider to trade your extra cards with my son for his collection. The extra cards we are trading as follow:

Dino Silver Cards(Strength 1800)
Daspletosaurus (fire)
Amargasaurus (water)
Carcharodontosaurus (fire)
Pachyrhinosaurus (lightning)

Dino Bronze Cards (Strength 1600)
Deltadromeus (wind)
Anatotitan (grass)
Torvosaurus (fire)
Edmontonia (earth)
Shunosaurus (water)
Baryonyx (water)

Super Move Cards
Fire Bomb (Scissor- fire)
Tragedy of the Sphere (Scissor - water)
Death Fire (Scissor - fire)
Crystal Crusher (Scissor - earth)
Egg Attack (Stone - grass)
Metal Wing (Paper - grass)
Cyclone (Scissor - wind)
Dino Illusion (Stone - wind)

My son majority DK cards are 4th edition and above. As such, the dinosaur picture is in horizontal view. He had a 3rd edition Tyrannosaurus(one of the prominent bosses used largely by Doctor Z) which is in vertical position. Hope can trade for a horizontal T-rex to uniform his collection.

The above cards are all in good condition(well kept in the album) and genuine. By theory, an apple for an apple. So please do not quote by using normal cards to trade silver/bronze/super move cards or crumble/torn/folded/faded cards for my good cards. Not being petty, but this is what collection is about. Thank you.

Any keen hobbist may contact me at 91721972 to discuss further. Last but not least, my son is craving for the black T-rex and if anyone willing to offload, let me know. The cards that you are selling/trading MUST be geniune, not those fake chinese made card. If you are uncertain about the authenticity of the cards, the quality tells. Fake cards are mostly non grossy and the printing are slight misaligned,if you take a much closer look. thanks.

Is an old cards game , not like Animal Kaiser cards that are high in demand. You may refer to the link for dinoisaur king game.

http://www.dinosaurking.com/cards/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 12:57:56 AM by Jiean2004 » Logged

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: