Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 04:51:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR FRIENDLY, RELIABLE & COMMITED REAL ESTATE ADVISOR  (Read 2221 times)
Superbmum

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2008, 01:47:13 AM »

Dear All,

Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you'll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.  When should you sell?  How do you get the best price? What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale? 

It applies the same to buying a flat too..

Hence allow me to assist you in this important transaction.

Whether its BUYING, SELLING OR RENTAL IM ABLE TO ASSIST YOU IN PROVIDING THE BEST.

When you're armed with the right information, and by consulting a real estate professional, you'll be closer to reaching your goal - selling your home fast, and for the best price.

Feel Free to Call me, Zee @ 91618627 or drop me a mail should you have any queries pertaining Real Estate. I be glad to assist with No Obligation.

Many thks for your time.

Rdgs,

ZEE
TOP LEADER REALITY

* FYI: If u have frenz or families that needs assistance in buying, selling or rental, kindly assist in refering to me..Upon successful transaction comission will be given to you.*

Advertisement

Superbmum

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 01:49:11 AM »

Dear Owners,

I have ready tenants, hence if u wish to rent out your unit u may call me @ 91618627

As for tenants, i have ready landlords too....

Call me...

You will be assured of a PROMPT SERVICE...

Many thkz..

Zee
laulauch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 02:06:07 AM »

hi, how much is the cost of renting a room in punggol like? air-conditioned. no cooking.
Superbmum

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 07:16:51 PM »

Hi. I'm a Certified and Accredited Licensed Real Estate Salesperson.

Kindly call me for a non obligatory discussion shd you intend to Buy, Sell or Lease.

Zee @ 91618617

Have a Bless Day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: