Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 05:50:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good recommendations of new places of interest at Genting?  (Read 6507 times)
agl

Ignore
« on: March 01, 2008, 11:02:59 AM »

Hi,

Anyone had any good recommendation of new places of interest at Genting?  It had been so long since I had last visited eg 1-2 years ago.

Had Genting built any new things or added any new facilities nowadays because last time when I visited Genting is almost the same thing nothing special at all and at the same time I find it a bit bored to go Genting most of the times?

By the way, is first world hotel tower 2 rooms ready for booking as it seems that the last time I only saw the hotel lower floors are ready for booking but not the higher floors?  By the way it is true that if you book through the travel agent during the month of April, there is no more free bufret breakfast given to you the next day as the promotion is only until march 08?

Thank you and hoped to hear from you soon.
 Undecided

Advertisement

dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »

think now have promotion buy one night free one night

agl

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 03:03:43 AM »

Hi, dafansu

Thank you for your reply, but the promotion is only for the month of March 08 only.

By the way, does First World Tower had Tower 3 as I heard from other peoples that they are going to built tower 3 at Genting?

By the way, is there a promotion that we are allowed to use 2 genting points to claim the return bus ticket and may I know where can I claim my bus ticket at genting?

Thank you and hoped to hear from you soon. Huh?
Rizwin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 05:09:27 AM »

There is this new snow attraction. Just saw it in the website.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: