Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 23, 2024, 02:27:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Car Enthusiasts  (Read 7969 times)
vincentchua2412

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »

For $800 you could have stay in a posh hotel downtown. Grin Grin Grin

Advertisement

Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 02:17:39 AM »

no i can pay for the car installment la
Retro Rick

MERCHANDISE PARADISE

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 11:00:12 AM »

Although I cant drive at the moment as I am still taking driving lessons, I lurveee sports cars, especially the modified ones!  Grin If you live along Punggol Central, you sometimes can catch a glimpse of the organised races that take place near midnight occasionally. The sound of the engines is adrenalin pumping man! I would love to know more about car modification so that when I eventually get a car, I know what I can do to turbo it man! heheh Wink Any kind soul can enlighten me more?

Some cars that I fancy
Nissan Silvia
Subaru WRX
Mitsubishi Evo
Toyota Celica (although not much power)
Tuscani (although not much power)
Honda Integra
RX8

Hello bro those drag races have been permanently stopped due to the TP who need to ta pau nightsnacks for the jetty post. Occasionally they hear something and then check.. do not do anything foolish on the roads in PG. Sometimes there are people who think that there is no traffic and just jaywalk. The only safe place to practice is in the games arcade!  cheers

erase

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »

Sorry Jilim ....i was not driving a sport car i was only driving a Matrix so no sound ..;(
I was fine $800/ and 12 points

Oops...so sad..so lesson to learn...like me drive very slowly until TP come to come...hey u..u can be charge for road Hogging.... I say sorry Sir... will drive abit faster... Sorry...
 Cry  Grin

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: