Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 08:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bus /car pooling from punggol to jurong EAST  (Read 11275 times)
raghin

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2011, 10:21:17 PM »

HI Guys ,
anyone know of any private bus or car pooling service from puinggol to jurong east. I am looking for one as i started my new job in JURONG IBP.

Advertisement

Neighborhood_Chauffeur

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 09:20:18 AM »

Dear Reader,

Starting from 1st February 2012, my transport company will be providing a daily direct shuttle service from Sengkang/Punggol/Tampinies to Jurong/Tuas. Our service is primarily targeted at individuals who have to report for work/school between 0800hrs - 0900hrs. For $350 a month, the fees will include a RETURN journey that operates from Monday to Friday. The pick up timing in the morning will be between 0600 to 0700hrs at your block's void deck/house gate. Given the very personalized nature of our service, the exact pick up timing however can only be given to you after our passengers list has been finalized. Do note that our buses will be dropping you off directly at your workplace too.

As for the return journey from Jurong/Tuas to Tampinies/Sengkang/Punggol in the evening, our minibuses will be able to pick you up at any of the following train station (Lakeside/Boon Lay/Pioneer and Joo Koon). The pick up timing will be between 1800hrs to 1900hrs. Again, depending on the passengers list, the exact timing can only be confirmed at a later date. As for the drop off point in the evening, it will again be at your block's void deck/house gate.

Therefore, if you are interested in engaging our service, do drop me an email or you may contact me directly at 97117782. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Neighborhood Chauffeur Pte Ltd
sun

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 01:37:44 AM »

Hi,

I tried to call the below number, but not in use... Can you provide me the number again...

Dear Reader,

Starting from 1st February 2012, my transport company will be providing a daily direct shuttle service from Sengkang/Punggol/Tampinies to Jurong/Tuas. Our service is primarily targeted at individuals who have to report for work/school between 0800hrs - 0900hrs. For $350 a month, the fees will include a RETURN journey that operates from Monday to Friday. The pick up timing in the morning will be between 0600 to 0700hrs at your block's void deck/house gate. Given the very personalized nature of our service, the exact pick up timing however can only be given to you after our passengers list has been finalized. Do note that our buses will be dropping you off directly at your workplace too.

As for the return journey from Jurong/Tuas to Tampinies/Sengkang/Punggol in the evening, our minibuses will be able to pick you up at any of the following train station (Lakeside/Boon Lay/Pioneer and Joo Koon). The pick up timing will be between 1800hrs to 1900hrs. Again, depending on the passengers list, the exact timing can only be confirmed at a later date. As for the drop off point in the evening, it will again be at your block's void deck/house gate.

Therefore, if you are interested in engaging our service, do drop me an email or you may contact me directly at 97117782. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Neighborhood Chauffeur Pte Ltd
fluttylee

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 02:10:06 AM »

Same here I tried PM Neighborhood Chauffeur Pte Ltd . There is no response .... Am also looking for private transport from Punggol to Pioneer area . If anyone has any contacts please share with me too
Email : fluttylee@gmail.com

Many Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: