Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 04:19:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8th Motorshow S'pore at Suntec  (Read 14294 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« on: November 11, 2006, 04:31:30 AM »

Went yesterday paid $10 for admission but was disappointed afterall with the cars on display. It only occupied level 4 & 6 altho it states level 3 as well, probably level 3 is the entrance thats why also put it there to trick pple as if it so big.

+ points
Its walkway is much bigger and spacious than before.
Lots of babes or "ah lian" there posting for the cars
Gd for those that wish to buy cars as the key authorised dealers are mostly there
Gd for those that wish to sign up packages for car polishing e.g. Amazing Glaza, QMI etc
Gd for those that wants to subscribe to car magazines e.g. Torque, Wheels, Motoring etc
Gd for those that wants to put up tinted film e.g. Rike Cool, V-cool, Cool & Lite
Gd for those that wants to buy GPS gagdet to install in your car to navigate around S'pore if you are not good with direction

Boring overall nothing much interesting to see
Lesser concept cars at the show
Less of other merchants like those aftermarket products

If you are looking for the above + points you may go there lah Otherwise IMHO can give it a miss

Advertisement

Tobybaby

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 02:03:26 AM »

ya! thats what i understand from my frenz who was at the show yesterday ... ... nothing exciting leh ... ...
sassysue

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 09:53:43 PM »

Let me say that "No Car, No Talk" is the motto of Sung Beng Auto Pte Ltd. 

This incident happened on 11th November 2006, 8pm at Singapore Motorshow 2006, the 2nd day of the event at Sung Beng Auto Pte Ltd booth on level 4. 

When I saw the product display of Cyclone II on the counter, it caught my attention.  Many car enthusiasts have debated over this product.  Many theorists are out there to prove this product wrong but let’s not get into this Cyclone II but talk about the motto of Sung Beng Auto Pte Ltd.  I was eager to ask some technical questions about the Cyclone on display to back up some of the theories out there so I approached a representative at the show booth. Note that I didn’t use “salesperson at the shop”.  He approached me with a smile. To show my interest, I asked a general question while holding the display cyclone, “How does it work?” The representative answered me with a question, “What car do you drive?”  I said I don’t have a car right now. The representative said, “This is a car part.” Before I had the chance to proceed to the next question, he walked away leaving me shocked and stranded.  I swallowed my pride and asked for him again.  He walked over unwillingly.  I asked if the car engine will have a higher intake power to suck in the air through the cyclone.  He probably thought it was not worth his precious time to answer a question to me who don’t even have a car. He shook his head and walked away from me again.  I was so angry I took some great pictures at the booth and promised to do some free marketing.

For crying out loud, it was at a car show, showing the car and products. If I, the car-less fellow disturbing the busy shop sales assistant with these questions, I could at least blame myself for that treatment.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »

Cry Cry I am so sorry for the incident happened.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: