Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 02:38:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: So who's your provider
Starhub - 30 (58.8%)
Singnet - 20 (39.2%)
Pacnet - 1 (2%)
Total Voters: 51

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your internet connection  (Read 13808 times)
erase

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 10:16:30 PM »

SingNet so far so good for me..... but if you 'dare' to call customer service for support.... I wish you all the best.

I'd rather slit my own wrists and bleed to death than to wait for these people to answer. Dying's faster.

The last time I waited - 45 mins on hold. I literally put the phone down on the table and did my own thing until I heard a voice at the other end  Tongue

yes Kochmeister..i actually feel how u felt...same things...but most important the problem was settled on the spot...  Cheesy

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.

Advertisement

Cryptica

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 01:48:02 AM »

Was using Singnet BB before but was totally irritated by the slow speed and d/c issue until i went to apply for mol6500 with my singnet bb still having 1yr contract so had to pay for the 2 BB for one yr.... so far so good but mol6500 contract ending this september... Pacnet was never considered as it's just plain BAD..  Grin
Tahiti

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 01:55:08 AM »

used to have singnet, but always have connection problems. call singnet support at least twice a month until i give up. I waited for contract to run out and switch to starhub. now i am happily surfing and downloading. no more headache and need to remember the support hotline anymore  Grin
erase

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 07:14:46 AM »

used to have singnet, but always have connection problems. call singnet support at least twice a month until i give up. I waited for contract to run out and switch to starhub. now i am happily surfing and downloading. no more headache and need to remember the support hotline anymore  Grin

Care to share your problem with me or to the forum? Maybe I can help...  Grin

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: