Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 20, 2024, 04:44:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: So who's your provider
Starhub - 30 (58.8%)
Singnet - 20 (39.2%)
Pacnet - 1 (2%)
Total Voters: 51

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your internet connection  (Read 13812 times)
kw

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 10:22:03 AM »

Using SingNet 1500kbps Unlimited.
Will change to StarHub once my contract ends this coming March because they offer Digital Voice.
Can save on telephone bills too.

Advertisement

nisaus

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 08:33:09 PM »

I used to be on Singnet some time ago. There were frequent disconnections out of no reason. There was even once when a mass disconnection occurred. We know because we were a group of MUD players spread out over Singapore, and half of us disconnected together suddenly, and all of us who disconnected are Singnet users.

The customer service and tech support... they're really as good as not there. When they do answer, it's those standard "solutions to common problems" that they probably cut and pasted to most of their replies. There was one time when I got so pissed I sent them an email requesting for all the disconnection times that happened to my line during that month for the purpose of a school project. The customer support people got "..." and forwarded the email to the technical department, where someone tried to smoke me with some stupid answer.

I've since switched to Starhub and am able to be happy again. No way I'm going back to Singnet...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: