Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 04:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warcraft3 Maps - Hokkien Version !!!  (Read 3187 times)
Net2System

Ignore
« on: November 27, 2007, 01:15:08 AM »

:PHi all,

I had make a new game play , hope you like it.
Kindly drop me your feedback + support.
Email : 3kingdoms.sg@gmail.com
http://sg.3kingdoms.googlepages.com

3K ( 3kingdoms ) is specially designed by us to introduce a brand new way of game play into existing communities. Here , we had changed the fundamental structure of the game that we have been playing and how games should be played . That is , from your Input and your means of... F u n .
Strong emphysis on how each individual gamer`s preferences , likes and dislikes, game outcome , graphics , level settings .... etc .All these must be taken into consideration . No longer shall game developers have all the say .Instead gamers , like yourselves , are the ones that should at least be involved .
            Henceforth , we here at 3K , invite all of you .... the actual individual to participate in this revolutionary game play.
Enjoy all .

Thnkx + well wishes
kenneth chan
Nov 2007 clapping

Advertisement

Net2System

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 11:00:25 PM »

Tongue
Video game addiction is a not mental illness.
Is video-game addiction a mental disorder?

Our brain senses, thoughts and feels to help us live. It interprets all these signals and process them so that we could perform certain neccessary actions or tasks.
Our online lives are just digital images that we make and gaming mentality is another cloned state of mind. As games and the gaming mindset take over our digital lives so can it creep into the real world . The online life becomes more appealing than the real life.  Addiction may become a critical factor and one that destroy your real self.
Don't be a game addict be YourSelf again .
Ask yourself this again :- Video game addiction is a not mental illness.

Kenneth chan
My though for this Xmas month
 chitchat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: