Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 07:46:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaner  (Read 80616 times)
scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 06:51:45 PM »

Frosti, I have a red-coloured basic Roomba to do general cleaning and it's good, but for thicker carpets, I still recommend reverting to standard-type vacuum cleaners which are stronger, but general cleaning's good enough with the Roomba

Advertisement

waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 01:46:45 AM »

Hi Scubaparents - I am wondering how does the robocleaner knows where have it cleaned or curiously, where have it not clean ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 02:30:51 AM »

Hi,

I just bought a scooba and a roomba from iRobot in US. The one in Singapore is selling abt $1300 and I got both from US at abt $800 plus shipping and delivery. Of course the voltage and everything is different and I made some minor modifications to the circuitry and now it works fine. =)

I love the roomba, cleans without much hassle. Just charge it and let it go. It doesn't even have a bag to contain the rubbish so just open up the back of the roomba and throw the dirt away. Easy as that.

As for the scooba, the problem with it is that it needs to use the clorox solution that iRobot sells. I tried to put vineger which is suggested by some sites but it smells really strong. My solution for laminate flooring works with it so I could use that but as for my kitchen tiles, I still can't find something that it accepts. Just have to try and error.

Let me know if you have any questions on both the scooba and roomba. Overall, I think it's definitely worth to buy it than to hire a maid.  thumbs up
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 03:42:58 AM »

any picture?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: