Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 08:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest FREE iTunes App in Stores!  (Read 6721 times)
Yiwei

Ignore
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:31:44 PM »

Announcing Powerful Negotiators' LATEST INNOVATION -
i-Deal-Clients app.
Download from Apple App Store now!!

https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/i-deal-clients/id563843060?mt=8

Yes! Our brand new "i-Deal-Clients" app for iPhone & iPad that promises to revolutionize the industry by giving more POWER to YOU - THE CONSUMER!
Through the i-Deal-Clients app, you can gain access to our unique "Realtime" listings without the hassle of looking at duplicate listings, thus saving you precious time and effort in your property search.
Browse through thousands of unique listings with more accurate and up-to-date information of the properties.

Benefit from our i-Deal-Clients app by downloading it from the Apple App Store now or simply give any of our consultants a call for more details today!

Do YOU want to get your DREAM HOME and GROW YOUR WEALTH through property Investments THE RIGHT WAY?

There’s a reason why more investors, families and friends trust Powerful Negotiators year after year, — our agents.

Powerful Negotiators' agents get to know people’s stories, listen to their clients’ needs and then use their expertise to exceed their clients’ expectations. They help expand clients' property portfolio and give sound advice to make their investment safe and profitable at the same time.

With our RealTime TM System (RTS) integrating into the "i-Deal-Clients" app that provides "Live" Pricing and great service from our agents, more often than not, clients will refer their families and friends to their agent as well. We really appreciate referrals, thank you

Top Notch Professional Service and Advice.

At Powerful Negotiators @ PropNex, our agents don’t just sell houses. They build trust and relationships through some of the largest and most emotional transactions in people’s lives. They roll up their sleeves and dig in to help those in need and in one way or another, help make Singapore a better place to live, play, learn and work.

In our consistent quarterly branding ad exercise, we recognize some of our top achievers, team leaders and pre-leaders. They didn’t get there just by breezing through paperwork, putting a sign up for sale or taking orders through co-ordination work. They got there with upmost care and concern for their clients, with consideration, with professionalism and hard work to source for the best deals in town. Not to mention, consistently attending trainings to upgrade their knowledge and skill set to share with you the latest strategies to increase your wealth in any market conditions.

Kudos to all the team leaders, managers, achievers & teammates

Powerful Negotiators @ PropNex shatters all previous sales records.

Yes, we did it again!

We are pleased to be ranked once again " The No. 1 Team in PropNex" for year 2012 grossing in more than $53m in commission and just for Jan to July 2013, we achieved yet another record breaking sales figure and grossed in more than $40m in commission.

A very BIG "Thank You" to all our valued clients, developers and business associates for your continued trust and support in our group.
It is truly an accolade that is only made possible because of the loyal support of our customers and the dedication of our teammates.

This would not been possible without each and everyone of our teammates' hard work. The management team's consistent effort in sharing the best training, coaching, mentoring all our teammates to equip them with the RIGHT skill set to do well in any market condition contributed a large portion of credit to the success of the team too.

Please join us in congratulating them as they create their legacy - one story at a time. This is why we are able to achieve more as a TEAM!

Gain the Unfair advantage!

When you engage Powerful Negotiators' agents, you get to BENEFIT from the unfair advantage when making your investment decisions with our state-of-the-art Proprietary Technology - "i-Deal-Clients" app that gives you "Live" Pricing and professional advice to restructure your property portfolio. Thousands have benefitted, take action now and speak to any of our consultants today.

"Powerful Negotiators @ PropNex" can help you write the next chapter of your life. Call us now!

Here's wishing all our Muslim friends, Salam Aidilfitri and Singaporeans a Happy 48th National Day. Cheers!

For FREE Download! Find in iTunes Stores!
Keyword to search: I-Deal Clients  or  i deal clients
Register with your Name, Mobile Number & Email Address.
Enter Special Key Login: 96989955 <--As Agent Mobile
Roll Eyes

https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/i-deal-clients/id563843060?mt=8 clapping

Gabriel lin

* photo 2.JPG (93.24 KB, 612x612 - viewed 754 times.)

* photo.JPG (244.22 KB, 922x699 - viewed 688 times.)

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: