Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 06:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IPAD REALLY THAT GOOD ?  (Read 4054 times)
ahfu

Ignore
« on: September 11, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

Has anyone bought an IPad ?

Is it really useful to have one? Grin

Advertisement

Rottweiler

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 04:47:37 AM »

Yes...me

iPhone 4 and iPad 3G Wifi.

Crazy apple supporter. Next in line is 2nd iPad 3G Wifi. Best for movie playback if you got alot of soft-files. Next of course you surf alot and listen to music.

Don't be con by those apps in doing MS Word etc. nonsense apps that not fully supported to run in PC or vice-versa.

thumbs up
boyudon82

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 12:28:59 PM »

I'm just annoyed that we can't play Flash on iPad  head banging. Although I won't pay to have it, I definitely won't mind trying to win it haha. Audio House is offering lucky draws to win iPad for every $100 you spend on harman/kardon products...offer only valid from 30 Oct to 14 Nov.
DoDoWhite

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 10:42:55 PM »

It all depend what you want to use a IPad for. I just got my Ipad2 few week ago and personally found it OK. "Good to have it but not necessary".

If you are a person who like to have information update like news, Facebook, tweeter & email. Then it is good to have and very comfortable for reading. A little big/heavy to carry around with your hand, need to have a small big to put it in.

My personal point of view.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: