Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 18, 2024, 02:09:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CCTV camera  (Read 19614 times)
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 03:17:39 AM »

Hi  waving

You can refer to the below link for wireless IP camera. I saw this product at Challenger selling at about S$200+/-. The specs look cool to me, there is an built-in harddisk, so you do not need to on your PC/notebook for it to send email alerts to you. There are more sophisticated models at higher prices. Any users of IP cameras here?

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C1&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1118334718737&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

hi.. thanks thanks.. i did visit Challenger few days back, and saw the D-Link cctv camera, dont know the model no.. but know it cost abt $499.. wondering.. how to install that? and how many needed in a living area?

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 01:24:46 PM »

Tat cam is a wireless one right? Your router is a supports 3G net work? Need to get some one to check your router type to confirm compatibility before use. There are some TCP/IP configurations need on the software provided by the camera.
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 08:55:03 AM »

Tat cam is a wireless one right? Your router is a supports 3G net work? Need to get some one to check your router type to confirm compatibility before use. There are some TCP/IP configurations need on the software provided by the camera.

Yes the one that i saw is wireless one.. oh okie.. will ask around for help.. thanks
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 10:03:26 AM »

I have recently purchase a PLANEX wireless CCTV.. but not sure why after installing, when i go to the web.. i cant see any images.. what could be the reason.. any expert who can advice me..thanks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: