Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 01:34:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple iPhone..  (Read 24551 times)
jeffire

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 01:45:48 AM »

starhub got edge network lei. on my phone sometimes there's an E on top of the network bar. i asked the starhub CSO what's with the E (as I am afraid of getting online unintended) and he says is the EDGE network..

hmm

if itunes open here, it will blow away all the music stores in singapore unless they make a pact with apple.

Advertisement

waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 05:13:18 AM »

guess this is the way for the market ... the word "consolidation" happens everywhere ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 09:50:55 PM »

i guess it's a blessing in disguise that the iphone did not come to singapore yet...now can be infected by virus, and able to be hijacked if the user clicked on the website link provided by sender attempting to remote access the information in the phone...now current news is that australian user able to hack the phone provider AT&T service network and use Australian Telstra network....also heard that apple is going to roll out software upgrades...hope by the time the phone comes to singapore all these security breaches is taken off...
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2008, 01:56:39 AM »

hmmm, 1 year 4 months since my post and awaiting the iphone...now htc is already coming out with its htc diamond..interesting...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: