Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 18, 2024, 08:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody Going Comex 31 Aug - 3 Sep @ Spore Expo  (Read 5329 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 11:13:31 AM »

yo...went there this afternoon...stuck in the jams for about an hour an a half...
Very bad Jammed.

Bought card reader and mini SD 2 GB...things there are cheaP. Will be going again...unfinished business...Contemplating whether which brand of laptop should i buy... Sad

Erase,
How much you paid for the mini SD 2GB card? what brand and speed and any lifetime warranty. I think the best to go there is not to drive but take train. Probably you could drive to Simei and park there then take a one stn train to S'pore Expo rather you stuck in the jam so - God Knows How long. Just my suggestion  winked

Advertisement

erase

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 04:47:56 AM »

yo...went there this afternoon...stuck in the jams for about an hour an a half...
Very bad Jammed.

Bought card reader and mini SD 2 GB...things there are cheaP. Will be going again...unfinished business...Contemplating whether which brand of laptop should i buy... Sad

Erase,
How much you paid for the mini SD 2GB card? what brand and speed and any lifetime warranty. I think the best to go there is not to drive but take train. Probably you could drive to Simei and park there then take a one stn train to S'pore Expo rather you stuck in the jam so - God Knows How long. Just my suggestion  winked

Sorry for the late reply.

oops...i bought the mini sd 2 GB card for $69 and is a kingston brand x120 the seek time... Is the fastest in the market. Yes, is lifetime warranty...

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: